Late Roleplay Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'll post later tonight. I got called into work last night and then I had to work a double today. I'm between shifts at the moment and my RP needs to be polished.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I might get a RP in late tonight or early tomorrow. Fucking family bonding time.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I might get a RP in late tonight or early tomorrow. Fucking family bonding time.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
remembers a time when the rp late limit was once a month haha. shall we just change the dates to sunday for rps due anyway, makes sense.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
remembers a time when the rp late limit was once a month haha. shall we just change the dates to sunday for rps due anyway, makes sense.

Reaction score

But would that change when we get the shows?

Also, very sorry about this week being late, not great behavior for a double champion but work and everything was really crazy this week.

Reaction score

But would that change when we get the shows?

Also, very sorry about this week being late, not great behavior for a double champion but work and everything was really crazy this week.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
no it wouldn't because matches are written with 2 outcomes from the get-go. It takes 2 seconds to judge them and decide which ending to use.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
no it wouldn't because matches are written with 2 outcomes from the get-go. It takes 2 seconds to judge them and decide which ending to use.