Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So I started a new save of Resident Evil on a gamecube emulator I'd completely forgotten I had downloaded yesterday, didn't get too far into it but it's been fun. Might take up my time now that I'm angry my MyRise is glitched on 2K23 lol

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Giving WWE 2k23 a try. My attempt at a wrestling video game for the first time in forever. Probably since I was a kid who mashed buttons. Completely struggling at it so far, trying to remember the controls and such. I know that ill get better at it if I keep going but it's literally like learning how to play something for the first time.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Giving WWE 2k23 a try. My attempt at a wrestling video game for the first time in forever. Probably since I was a kid who mashed buttons. Completely struggling at it so far, trying to remember the controls and such. I know that ill get better at it if I keep going but it's literally like learning how to play something for the first time.

The reversal system was kicking my ass for like the first 2 days I played lol

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You get used to it. I got used to it last year in 22, but the only thing I am learning is the kickout system since it is different. Still feels fair-ish, but less forgiving.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Addicted to Slime Rancher and I'm also checking out Kingdom Hearts 3, which is actually really fun and addictive as well. There's even a Toy Story world in it which is just like nostalgia central. Variety of worlds in the game is really impressive. If you love the Disney universe, it's so good.

On PC I've been playing Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl which still looks great graphically for such an old game now. Very immersive game that is fun to explore, it's like Metro as the closest thing to compare it to but less linear. Definitely captures the same sort of atmosphere if you enjoyed that.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm on my 5th playthrough of Assassin's Creed Odyssey. So many new games and yet I can't pull myself away from a game I've beaten 4 times already.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So I randomly decided to try Lawn Mowing Simulator on PS Plus and that game has no right being as fun as it is. :lol I wasn't sure what to expect booting it up, but it made me want to try more sim games in the future. It's very easy to lose track of time whilst playing it. Ultra satisfying and very calming to play I must say. Goes well if paired up with a podcast or some music in the background on Spotify. Times like this make me wish I had a better PC because I'd totally be hitting up like Euro or American Truck Simulator right about now.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So I randomly decided to try Lawn Mowing Simulator on PS Plus and that game has no right being as fun as it is. :lol I wasn't sure what to expect booting it up, but it made me want to try more sim games in the future. It's very easy to lose track of time whilst playing it. Ultra satisfying and very calming to play I must say. Goes well if paired up with a podcast or some music in the background on Spotify. Times like this make me wish I had a better PC because I'd totally be hitting up like Euro or American Truck Simulator right about now.
Man I gotta check that out I love Power Wash Simulator.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
header.jpg

Been checking this out the past few days. If you're in to Stardew Valley, I think you'll really take to this game like I have. It's very comfy, stress-free and there's so much to explore and do in the world. Very deep skill system as well with lots of options of ways to tailor your character to your own playstyle. First time playing, you'll likely be a little overwhelmed at the start but it only took me a couple of hours or so to begin figuring it out. Music really stands out to me as well, I love the OST.

Reactions: Crash

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
H2x1_NSwitch_CallOfCthulhu.jpg

Don't sleep on this one, I have been pleasantly surprised by it. If you dig more atmospheric horror like the Amnesia series, I think you'll really like it. It's less focused on jump scares and more just trying to creep you out with the ambiance and atmosphere of the world, they do such a great job getting you immersed in it all. Very impressed with the voice acting as well. Only 'bad' thing about the game is some of the cutscenes feel a bit shoddy with the facial animations, but nothing that bothers me honestly. In-game visuals on the otherhand are fantastic. Some really awesome RPG elements to this.

Reactions: Crash and Chris