Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I decided to do a Mafia playthrough. I've had the game for like 2 years so I figured I may as well play it. It is fun so far. I turned it down from hard to normal because of that damn race. I don't think I will be able to do it on classic difficulty. I heard that is hard as hell to do.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I decided to do a Mafia playthrough. I've had the game for like 2 years so I figured I may as well play it. It is fun so far. I turned it down from hard to normal because of that damn race. I don't think I will be able to do it on classic difficulty. I heard that is hard as hell to do.
I still see that race in my nightmares. I was stuck on it for hours. :lol

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished Life is Strange: Before the Storm. It managed to make me cry, which has only happened a handful of times with video games.

It did a great job making me care about the characters, I was fully immersed in it.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Just rolled the credits on Mafia DE. Not sure what I want to get into next though. Maybe Ratchet and Clank. Half ass started it the other day and was meh about it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Countdown_Vampires_Coverart.png

Been playing a game called Countdown Vampires, I never heard of it before but it's basically just a Resident Evil clone with vampires with a few new mechanics added in. Which is fine by me, by the way. I wish there were more just straight up clones in the survival horror genre because I can't get enough of playing these kind of games, especially the ones with the PS1 art style. The game itself is pretty fun with some dope looking environments. I do think the beginning is stronger than the rest of the game but I had a fun time with it and it was nice to play something fresh from this era. My main gripe is I think the combat isn't very well refined, but I got used to it. Also, voice acting is vintage RE style, to say the least. :lol

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Bought Borderlands 1 GOTY the other day and I'm honestly enjoying this way more than I did in the past. Being the first I always preferred 2 because of the quality of life improvements but it's nice to play this with it looking prettier and just feeling a lot smoother overall than it did in the past. Really enjoying the atmosphere in this one, I'd forgot how good it is and how much I love exploring the world of Pandora. Kinda appreciate that this one doesn't have an absurdly long intro too. You just briefly see Claptrap to explain the mechanics, do a couple basic quests and then the game just leaves you to do whatever.

Feeling the same way about Burnout Paradise as well, which is my other main game right now. I never was as high on this one as the other Burnout games but playing it again and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. It's very addictive and I enjoy collecting cars and just exploring Paradise City.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Seriously fuck that race mission.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
51SWX2V4R7L._AC_SX466_.jpg

Gameplay is certainly showing its age although the music kicks ass as you'd expect from a James Bond game.

I'm having fun with it, although some levels are frustrating. Mostly because the controls are a nightmare. :lol Never played this one when I was a kid.

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Got Fallout 4 loaded up on the PS4, Ratchet and Clank ready to go on the PS5 and yet I play House Flipper.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Got Fallout 4 loaded up on the PS4, Ratchet and Clank ready to go on the PS5 and yet I play House Flipper.
Fallout 4 has been sitting on my backlog for ages, I loved 3 and New Vegas but for some reason I just never got the itch to complete it.

I definitely will go back at some point though as I heard the Far Harbor expansion was great and I own that because of the GOTY version.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Metro 2033 Redux. @Y2Jayne's recent purchase of the book made me want to play the game again, and so I did.
I enjoyed all three games but I prefer Exodus to the other two, it was really hard to go back to 2033 and Last Light after playing it. The DLCs were great too.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I enjoyed all three games but I prefer Exodus to the other two, it was really hard to go back to 2033 and Last Light after playing it. The DLCs were great too.
I feel the same, and Exodus is my favorite. Exodus has my favorite DLC, Sam's Story, only because it takes place in my hometown.