• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wasn't being snarky, no worries. I mentioned it in my introduction when I joined so I thought people remembered it.

Also "French" from Quebec isn't real French, let's be very clear about it. :trumpout

It's much better than Louisiana French though lol

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
It's much better than Louisiana French though lol
I won't pretend I know it enough to compare both...
:stephena3

All I can say is that French from Quebec is almost a completely different language and most people here can't understand it. It's also used in so many comedy sketches that people in France can hardly take it seriously.

Crash

Also "French" from Quebec isn't real French, let's be very clear about it. :trumpout

c02.gif

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
HSR-Main.jpg

Discovered this game because of the PS Plus catalogue. If you're in to Ridge Racer or Arcade Racing you would really enjoy this game. Drifting feels super satisfying, and feels very addictive. I only intended on trying it out yesterday and ended up playing for like two hours. :lol

Reminds me of a game I played called Horizon Chase Turbo which I also got through Plus, another game I would recommend. I really dig these kinds of racers, they just seem a lot easier to get in to compared to sim racers and stuff like that. At least for me.

It does seem super unforgiving on Expert difficulty though, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. You just have to race perfectly pretty much.

Marty McFourth

capsule_616x353.jpg

Funny how I was scared to play this game because of the turn based combat, but it's quickly shaping up to my favourite Yakuza game already.

Combat feels satisfying and rewarding, and it's a nice breath of fresh air compared to the other Yakuza games. Just does its own thing, and nails it.

Characters are awesome, world feels fun to explore and just so easy to get lost in it. I'm very impressed by it, and feel spoiled to get it with my PS plus subscription.

Marty McFourth

9-monkeys-of-shaolin-logo.jpg

This game about to get me back in to 2D side-scrollers. Combat feels so good and so fluid, very satisfying upgrading your skills and getting stronger. It's just excellent. Art style is beautiful, and I love the blend between Nioh and Dark Souls. Vibes well. It really fills that gap for me that has been missing.

For sure not one to sleep on, surprised me a lot with how good it is. Has great difficulty settings too you can change on the fly if you feel it's overwhelming.

Marty McFourth

Been playing GTA Online again the past couple of nights and this new update might just be one of my favourites. They finally made it so you can do your business stuff in a private session. So I've been doing my Import/Export and Crates without worrying having to worry about players shooting me anymore, just AI enemies sometimes which are easy enough to contend with. It's so much better and I'm actually having fun making money this way now. It was far too stressful before and not worth it. I really enjoy sticking on a podcast/music and just stealing vehicles to sell. I can see myself putting a lot of time in to the game again, very happy with these changes.

Marty McFourth

ICcPzCS2XUjvKTCFJ6VIXpZrqF99NUSG.png

I was in the mood for a shooter game and this is my favourite Battlefield on PS4 by far. Servers are still popping even now, and it's still as fun as ever. They really knocked it out of the park with this game in my opinion, they took what made Battlefield 3 fun and just made it even more large scale whilst not losing the fun factor in the process. So many fun weapons to use, everything feels pretty viable. Operation Locker is still such a wild map with how tight it is. I think my only gripe with this game is the campaign was very disappointing and felt rushed.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

11307kDZHYUf5nVMfIgaxU_-I9rZwCr7VH7Ct-xkRYPQ64Qo0QAwAN28_4nY624TgzNfUER-kOyk2e50pjxjyV7WmZAUfTHT.png

I was playing Wheel of Fortune last night because they added it to PS Plus library. Glad they've added games like this because I'd never buy them.

I really suck. :beckylol Always scratching my head trying to figure it out and then I'm like "Ooooh" when it's revealed and it was so obvious. I did win like one game at least. It's pretty fun with random players.