Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
H2x1_NSwitch_TonyHawksProSkater1And2_image1600w.jpg

I could cry from the nostalgia. Graphics are stunning and they've done such a good job bringing these levels up to today's standards whilst not losing the charm of the original games. Forgot how hard some of these levels are, as I was never really a good Tony Hawk's player.

Shame they're not planning on doing Underground because it'd look amazing with these visuals.

Reactions: Crash

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
^ I don't think I even finished that one, I got bored quickly. The 2nd game was so fun though.

Every time I reach the Epilogue in RDR2, it just makes me angry they haven't remade the first game yet. Love New Austin.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
gamename-store-landscape-2560x1440-2560x1440-225430765.jpg

Returning to The Division after many years away from the game. Been up for playing it again for a bit now, and I realised the only trophies I got left for the platinum are all the collectibles scattered around the map. So I'm going to work on doing that with a podcast in the background and I enjoy exploring the NYC map so it works out pretty well. Will be doing some PVE and PVP content as well, I keep meaning to pick up the second game and I probably will at some point. Although it'd be nice if Ubisoft stuck that on PS Plus Premium as well, as a lot of their games are on the service at the moment.

Still a very pretty game graphically, even with the downgrade from E3. At one point I was playing this game everyday pretty much, it's fun but can get repetitive after a while when you've reached max level. End game there isn't much to do aside from trying to get better weapons/gear and complete your sets.

Reactions: Crash

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
^ I don't think I even finished that one, I got bored quickly. The 2nd game was so fun though.

Every time I reach the Epilogue in RDR2, it just makes me angry they haven't remade the first game yet. Love New Austin.
There has still been rumours swirling about a remake, but I'll believe it when I see it. I just can't see it with them being focused on GTA at the moment. Read some other stuff saying it's been shelved too. So who knows.

They might be put off by how poorly the GTA Trilogy was received too, although I got enjoyment out of it despite it not being worth full price.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been enjoying Nascar Heat 5 a lot. At first I was getting my ass kicked because I was on the lowest rated team, and my car was completely terrible. :lolSlowly but surely worked my way up to a four star team, and just got my first championship in the Dirt Series. I'm now moving on to the Truck series and am now on one of the highest rated teams, so wins should come more naturally now. Very fun game, a bit grindy but it does feel satisfying working your way up like a real Nascar driver. Took me a bit to get used to the driving without assists, but I'm getting there. I will say there's a lot of loading screens though between the races, which can get a bit tedious at times.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Finished everything in RDR2 for the fourth time, still a fun game.
The squirrell statue quest always cracks me up. To think that Abigail went all the way to the top of the mountain to hide it instead of just throwing it into the fireplace.
One of my grips with the game is that you have a bathtub at Beecher's Hope but can't use it. It would have made more sense to be able to use it and have Abigail give you the deluxe treatment instead of having to go to a hotel.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finally playing some Saints Row 3: Remastered. Looks pretty good. I wasn't expecting like a massive jump, but I'm quite impressed with what they've done with the game. Very noticeable difference from the original, especially the environments. Game still plays and is faithful to how it felt, so it's very nostalgic booting it up. Wasn't my favourite Saints Row game, but it didn't stray from what made the first two games so great to me, just went a little more over the top but not to a crazy degree. I couldn't get in to the fourth game because it just felt nothing like the games, and more like a Crackdown game that wasn't anywhere near as fun.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Dude you go through games like Kelly Kelly goes through boyfriends, it's insane
:worried

• Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Dude you go through games like Kelly Kelly goes through boyfriends, it's insane
:worried
I blame PS Plus Premium. :beckylol I've only actually finished a couple recently, been bouncing around a lot of games when I get a feel for different stuff. Want to make the most of this subscription because I may not have money to resub right away.

Crash

Reaction score

@Princess Rosé I think you might love this game, if you like colony sim and city building. IT'S FULL OF BEAVERS!!!!

Love this game right now, such a great time killer and the atmosphere is awesome also some good humor.

Castlevania_Dracula_X_cover_art.png

Also been trying to beat this fucking game that I never could finish as a kid, it's fucking hard.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
header.jpg

Been playing a bit of the original Mafia on my PC. So cool they added this for free on Steam, I can remember playing it way back in the day. Although I don't think I ever appreciated it as much as I do now. Find it to be really ahead of its time in a lot of areas really, and quite immersive. Story is top.

Reactions: Y2Jayne and Crash

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Damn I forgot how dark Mad Max gets at the end.