Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
GTA V.

It's not the same feeling since the story mode was completed though.

From My Samsung Galaxy A13 4G

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
e065113a5956aa2dc30f3d84832eb8b3720dd347fa13853e.png

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Dark Souls I, and as much as it made me mad. It also helped me with a personal problem of mine. Soon I will begin Dark Souls II

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Dark Souls I, and as much as it made me mad. It also helped me with a personal problem of mine. Soon I will begin Dark Souls II
What was your toughest boss? I was stuck on Ornstein and Smough for ages and also Sen's Fortress was an absolute nightmare. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What was your toughest boss? I was stuck on Ornstein and Smough for ages and also Sen's Fortress was an absolute nightmare. :lol
Ornstein and Smough for me as well, lol. Took me like 15 maybe 17 tries. Sen was a pain, but after a while I got it down, I learned how to skip most enemies there lol.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ornstein and Smough for me as well, lol. Took me like 15 maybe 17 tries. Sen was a pain, but after a while I got it down, I learned how to skip most enemies there lol.
Yeah it's actually not so bad when you realise how to skip most of it. It's just those first run throughs are absolutely horrendous. :lol I tell you, when I discovered the shortcut from the top to get back down quickly, I breathed such a massive sigh of relief.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Firewatch_cover.jpg

Amazing game. The art style is so unique and the story is beautifully told. Whilst it's primarily a walking/exploration style game, I was never bored once. I was so immersed in the world it created. I ended up finishing the whole thing in a day. It's very rare I do that anymore but I couldn't put the controller down.

I definitely recommend playing it at night with lights off and headphones on. It's a really immersive experience. Very stellar voice acting and writing.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Darkness_Within_Boxart.jpg

This is one of those classic point and click style horror games. I bought it on Steam sales a while back but never got around to playing it.

It's really good so far. I always enjoy Lovecraftian horror for the most part and this has a ton of atmosphere. Some really stellar sound design in this, when you're exploring the environments and can hear the creaks and sounds of the house you're exploring. It's really creepy.

I always found these point and click games to be really immersive when done right and I like examining things and finding clues to progress.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hitman_4_artwork.jpg

Was really in the mood for some Hitman so I'm finally getting around to doing my Professional Difficulty playthrough on Blood Money. This is one of the few stealth games I'm actually half-decent at. Mostly just because I spent a lot of time when I was younger playing and learning these levels, obsessively so (it was my favourite game at one point). The hardest part of this difficulty is not being able to save during a mission, but I also think that really adds to the excitement and tension of it. Knowing screwing up once means a full restart, if you want to get Silent Assassin anyways.

As much as I enjoy the newer Hitman games, I feel they are missing some of the atmosphere of these older games. I think a big part of it is down to Jesper Kyd's music, which really plays an important role in terms of atmosphere.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
57a4e1106b549beee22387745b39aab6_original.png

This game is pretty amazing so far. I definitely recommend it to any turn-based RPG fans. It's included in PS Plus Extra right now.

The art style is really great and the gameplay is super fun. I'm pretty addicted to it already. Just a shame I likely won't get to finish it before my sub runs out.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
57a4e1106b549beee22387745b39aab6_original.png

This game is pretty amazing so far. I definitely recommend it to any turn-based RPG fans. It's included in PS Plus Extra right now.

The art style is really great and the gameplay is super fun. I'm pretty addicted to it already. Just a shame I likely won't get to finish it before my sub runs out.
what do you mean before your sub runs out?