Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Been trying Trials Rising. It's pretty fun. Currently on the PS Plus library of games if you wanted to try it out yourself. I'd say it's definitely a step up from Fusion I'd say both in terms of gameplay and graphics. It's still pretty tough but feels a bit more accessible in my opinion. Still a lot of trial and error involved as you'd expect from a biking game like this but it's an addictive game that's for sure. I've been pairing it with podcasts I've been listening to. It's kinda relaxing and chill when you play it that way.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
37aa85e65eed7c8327dddd3a23cad6bc.jpg

Last night I was playing Diablo 1 for the first time and surprisingly on PS1. Never would have expected a game like this to function or perform as well as it does on that system, but it's actually a pretty decent port it seems. I've got down to about the 4th level of the Dungeon. The game itself is pretty darn tough, thank god for save states that's all I can say. :lol Whilst the controls are a bit tricky and it has obviously aged, it is fun as heck and makes me want to check out the other Diablo games. It's a series I've never really got in to but I do find ARPG's to be really fun these days. Loving the art style, music, and the PS1 atmosphere of graphics really does enhance some of the spookiness of the world I gotta say.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
37aa85e65eed7c8327dddd3a23cad6bc.jpg

Last night I was playing Diablo 1 for the first time and surprisingly on PS1. Never would have expected a game like this to function or perform as well as it does on that system, but it's actually a pretty decent port it seems. I've got down to about the 4th level of the Dungeon. The game itself is pretty darn tough, thank god for save states that's all I can say. :lol Whilst the controls are a bit tricky and it has obviously aged, it is fun as heck and makes me want to check out the other Diablo games. It's a series I've never really got in to but I do find ARPG's to be really fun these days. Loving the art style, music, and the PS1 atmosphere of graphics really does enhance some of the spookiness of the world I gotta say.
If this is your first entry in the series than they only get better. I started with 2 so when i tried to play one it was way too dated and slow so i never played it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If this is your first entry in the series than they only get better. I started with 2 so when i tried to play one it was way too dated and slow so i never played it.
That's good to hear, I'm basically just waiting for either 2 or 3 to go on sale. From what I've heard around, 3 is considered to be the best in the series

My love for ARPG games is very recent, it used to be a genre I wasn't really aware of or in to so I missed a ton of the bigger titles over the years as a result

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I would recommend playing them in order if you can. They do follow a story even though it's not really important but I think you'll appreciate the games more in order. I would say Diablo 2 is the best in the series but Diablo 3 is far more fun to play because it's just more modern and they created the game with controllers in mind where as part 2 was PC only until a year or so ago. Sadly, i haven't played 4 yet even thought I preordered it :lol

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Palia. It's in open beta. Basically an adventure game of building your own place, mining, woodcutting, foraging, hunting, fishing, etc. in between doing quests. The money making is very grindy but it's fun.

TBH, I have interest in so many games and so little time and there are two coming out next month that I want to play also. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Took a break from playing the MGS series and been playing Death Stranding and itis and has been a fun game to play. I know, it gets kind of a bad rep, and I just don't get why. Minus a few plot holes or points that makes little sense it is solid overall, and the overall theme is great as well.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Took a break from playing the MGS series and been playing Death Stranding and itis and has been a fun game to play. I know, it gets kind of a bad rep, and I just don't get why. Minus a few plot holes or points that makes little sense it is solid overall, and the overall theme is great as well.
I expected to hate Death Stranding but it just really clicked with me as well, I think I just really enjoyed the atmosphere of the world a lot

I never really 'got' the story all that much but it was interesting nevertheless and Kojima knows how to make unique and weird stuff

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been grinding out Torchlight 2 the past few nights, I'm really digging it so far

Definitely does a fantastic job filling in that Diablo hit I wanted and it runs smooth as butter on console, I really like the control scheme and the combat

I'm playing a class where you duel weapons like pistols and it's fun as heck just blowing your way through mobs

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I expected to hate Death Stranding but it just really clicked with me as well, I think I just really enjoyed the atmosphere of the world a lot

I never really 'got' the story all that much but it was interesting nevertheless and Kojima knows how to make unique and weird stuff
I sort of got it, but then I watched a video essay about it from a YouTuber called Gingey and afterwards I finally got what parts I didn't understand

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've been playing Diablo 2 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. The latter of which surprised me. I've never really played any of the Dragon Age games or seen them, so I didn't really know what to expect (although I do like BioWare generally). It's actually really fucking good and reminds me of Skyrim a lot.

Diablo 2 is just unreal. So, so addicting. Exactly what I was hoping for from it. Such a great game to grind whilst I vibe out to a podcast or some tunes too.