Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Dodging what exactly?

You've yet to correctly appropriate a very specific statement that you've, regardless, chosen to argue with... Until you grasp what was ACTUALLY said, I don't see we have anything to debate.

I don't feel obliged to explain myself like I would usually do with most other members..... Cos' in this case, like yourself sometimes, y'know.... I can't be bothered.

LKP

Airfixx you my friend put him straight there.
What if Extreme rules had a 3 way HIAC match? I mean surely its a hardcore ppv and i think that they could do it. First ever hell in a cell 3 way? It would be great A heel Batista and Orton teaming up on hhh its great.

noumenon

I'm sorry, the show sucked again.

The promo in the beginning was ridiculous and Flair made no sense in saying Batista had surpassed Orton.................as Orton stood there holding the WWE Title.
I never thought I'de say this...but maybe Cena can help this shit out.

Chavo/Santino was of course nothing more than a comedy match. I really hope they're not planning on doing some sort of Eugene angle with Santino where he gets blueberry strength when he gets pissed...oh fuck.

Maryse/Miz....interesting pairing...hmmm

I guess they're going with a Kendrick looking for a tag partner gimmick right now?

Miz's promo was honestly nowhere near as good as he's been the past few weeks. Still actually one of the highlights of a horrible show though. Big Show comes out and proves that this SSSSSTTTTILL is not over between these two. Cena doesn't even acknowledge.

Matt/MVP....probably the best match of the night...seriously. The match with the guy with the broken hand was the best match of the night.

Vicky/Santina............wow..........just wow.

Randy Orton w/ Priceless (I refuse to call them a stable) vs. Cena and Tits..................... Exactlly what everyone knew it would be. 10 minutes of waiting for Cena to get the hot tag to Tits. Tits clears house...WAIT, NO HE DOESNT....WAIT...HERE FLAIR...WOOOO YAY WOOOO

shit RAW...again.

Klide

The promo in the beginning was ridiculous and Flair made no sense in saying Batista had surpassed Orton.................as Orton stood there holding the WWE Title.

Chavo/Santino was of course nothing more than a comedy match. I really hope they're not planning on doing some sort of Eugene angle with Santino where he gets blueberry strength when he gets pissed...oh fuck.

I guess they're going with a Kendrick looking for a tag partner gimmick right now?

Miz's promo was honestly nowhere near as good as he's been the past few weeks. Still actually one of the highlights of a horrible show though. Big Show comes out and proves that this SSSSSTTTTILL is not over between these two. Cena doesn't even acknowledge.

Matt/MVP....probably the best match of the night...seriously. The match with the guy with the broken hand was the best match of the night.

Randy Orton w/ Priceless (I refuse to call them a stable) vs. Cena and Tits..................... Exactlly what everyone knew it would be. 10 minutes of waiting for Cena to get the hot tag to Tits. Tits clears house...WAIT, NO HE DOESNT....WAIT...HERE FLAIR...WOOOO YAY WOOOO

shit RAW...again.

EHHHH RAW always sucks (since the draft0 i actually enjoy ECW and SD! more now?!?!?! weird huh

MikeRaw

shit RAW...again.

Lol, bit of an exagerationg? I think you're so used to bashing Raw, that you just do it for the hell of it, lol. I've been as hardon Raw the past 3 weeks or so as anyone, but it was at least better this week. It wasn't where it should be, it still needs to improve, but it was better than the last few weeks, and showed signs of improvement. That's how i see it, anyway.

noumenon

I honestly didn't see much of an improvement. I'm not one to bash something just for the hell of it. I honestly tried to get into the show and enjoy it, but it just wouldn't happen. Some segments were ALRIGHT...but nowhere near where the show should be. They have all the ingredients to make it the A-show, so I really can't comprehend how they're failing so miserably.

MikeRaw

I honestly didn't see much of an improvement. I'm not one to bash something just for the hell of it. I honestly tried to get into the show and enjoy it, but it just wouldn't happen. Some segments were ALRIGHT...but nowhere near where the show should be. They have all the ingredients to make it the A-show, so I really can't comprehend how they're failing so miserably
That's kinda what I mean. It's not where it SHOULD be, therefore, it's not good enough. But I still think it improved over the past few weeks. They just better build off of it.

noumenon

See, that's another thing though. Unlike Smackdown who is tyring to build new guys and is better off progressing slowly each week RAW really could be insane and explosive every single week. Having you sit on the edge of your couch saying HOLY SHIT!

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought Raw picked up a bit this week. Matt/MVP match was good. Miz was good I'm liking him more and more each week. Santina/Vickie i really don't know what to say lmao. The main event wasn't bad. To sum it up not a great Raw but better than it has been last couple of weeks.

PS Anyone else notice Flairs biceps were huge and toned, NO sagging or wobbling(unlike pre retirement) TBH they were about the size of HHH's lol. In fact he was less wobbly all over Guess he been eating his weetabix and veggies while he been out of the ring eh. Pee Sample anyone ;)

the dark knight

i dont care cena got owned.

when he took out the toilet paper with cena's face on it i grinned just like this >> :D

Airfixx

Aside from the ME stuff (which on paper should be awesome, but just isn't panning out that way), I thought it was a marked improvement on previous post-draft shows....

Nothing overly spectacular going on, but we got:

Possible 'Vickies helpers' conspiracy,
Santina/Santino turning face/mini-fued with Vicki & Chavo,
Matt's cast,
TBKs search for a tag partner
Miz bashing Cena each week.
Mayrse starting to get mic time and showing some underhanded heel characteristics to go with her vainity.

...and the backstage segments are on the increase.

Far more content than what has become the norm for Raw for some time... Only need to add a couple of decent matches(*) to the mix and sharpen up the ME fueds and we're in good shape.

(*I don't see the point in just trying to flood raw with matches every week when they either won't mean shit in the grand scheme of things or only be for storyline advancement purposes.)

I think peeps just need to strap in and just take the ME scene for what it is and will continue to be for some time.... A big clusterfuck of all the top guys in the company falling in and out of beef with legacy that will take in a certain amount of betrayal and foster a heel/face turn or two...

I don't see it changing all year...

MikeRaw

Raw was better this week. Again, not as good as SD, but it finally had a good mix of in-ring stuff and promos. I was able to actually feel like watching it for the whole time this week, and it had some pretty good bright spots, like Kennedy returning, and the whole Lakers/Nuggets thing. Still room for improvement, but this week improved, and was definately watchable.
By the way, there'll be no Raw Review in the wrestling wreview section from me this week. I'll continue them again next week, but I'm too busy to do it this week.