Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^yeah same here... when he tripped, we all laughed at him, if you didnt catch it on tv, he smiled and started laughing towards us it was great

Ballin

Reaction score
So ive been skipping RAW after the Adamle becamw GM, is it anything worth watching or is it the same ol shit

Soulpower

Just a reminder. RAW will be on Sci-Fi this week instead of USA.

And some matches have been announced:

JBL vs CM Punk
Batista vs Kane
Santino Marella vs Kofi Kingston
Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly

Shawn Michaels is also scheduled to appear on the show.

Enigma22

Reaction score
np

i cant wait to see batista vs kane and santino vs kofi tonight. both should be good.

also it pisses me off that jeff hardy isnt on raw anymore. just thought id say that. i barely want to watch raw anymore and i still never watch smackdown cause im never home. fuck :shit:

MikeRaw

Good raw.
Matches were better than usual.
Punk/JBL was very good, and a good way to kick off the show.
Kelly/Beth was sorta short, but not bad either.
Priceless/Oldasses was a piss break.
Kofi/Santinow as pretty good. Kofi is always good, and it had some good comedy at the end.
Batista/Kane was also another good match. Good match to end the show, but I didn't like the ending, still a good match though...

Promos were good too...
Cryme Tyme's was funny, and solid.
The various interviews did the job...
And HBK's promo was amazing. I love it. And it's gonna be a huge match at Unforgiven.

Solid Raw, but the ending was lackluster.

Cayse

Reaction score
I didn't think this was that great of a RAW. In my opinion, all it really did was repeat everything over and over.
Punk/JBL was good, but its obvious that the feud sucked when you just saw a championship match on a PPV against them two weeks ago and they are showing the same match on television for free.
Kelly/Beth was okay. Kelly has really improved in the ring and I was suprised they let her get a win over Beth, even if it wasn't a clean win because Santino caused it. The match should had gone on longer though.
Priceless/Oldasses was a piss break.
Kofi/Santino was good as well. But I think it could had been better. I like the whole Glamarella angle though. it's interesting and something new.
Batista/Kane surprised me. I didn't expect the match to be so good considering how big the two guys are.

You gotta love Cryme Tyme. Their promos are just way more far-fetched than you can get and they keep you entertained. Hopefully they win the titles at Unforgiven.

I don't really enjoy the HBK/Y2J feud but I like the promos. At times you can sincerely feel the emotion in the promos and it makes it so much more real.

chessarmy

pretty bad RAW this week. The main event put me to sleep, but the rest of the show was ok. Overall though, a bad show. Its alright though, we've had good RAW's for several weeks in a row now, so one bad one shouldn't hurt. Lets just hope they pick things back up again next Monday

KF4E

Reaction score
I was gutted to hear that Cena was injured. Adding Rey Mysterio to the mix was pretty awesome. Although with the whole Kane storyline, will Mysterio return as normal?

Moonlight Drive

Average show imo

high Points

HBK/Jericho
The advancement of yes...that's right...A TAG TEAM FEUD!! With the champions no less
Cryme Tyme
Charlito...
JBL VS Punk
Rey in the scramble
Kane promo

Low Points
Primo's debut felt weird
Another match with King/Duggan...
Batista VS Kane
Other stuff I cannot remember

Austin_316

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Kane/Mysterio feud to properly get going. I don't seem them having a match in the next few weeks but i do see mysterio costing Kane his shot at the world title at Unforgiven. This will then explode the next night on Raw when things will properly get underway.