Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Raw was great tonight... but then again I was there so live experiences are always great...

CM Punk should have won that match vs Y2J. I was very pissed off, but I am a Jericho fan so I really didnt mind. We gave him the ovation of a lifetime, I'll give you that. But the cool thing that happened was when Raw went off the air. CM Punk was starting to get up, when JBL comes out. He rushes into the ring, but then goes out to get a mic. He says CM Punk, life isnt fair... neither is it fair that your Chicago Cubs cant win a world series in 100 years (WHICH PISSED EVERYONE OFF SO BAD!!!) Then he said, "Well you know what else isnt fair... me not beating you. Thats why were going to have a WHC title match right here right now in your pathetic hometown and when you lose, we'll see if it was fair or not." They had their match, and JBL was whooping his ass, but then the tables turned, the GTS was hit, 1 2 3... CM Punk was still champ, JBL was major pissed, and us Chicago fans gave him like a good 5-10 minute standing ovation... it was amazing, great all around show too... except for the drunk guys behind us who apparently didnt like Batista so much. Oh, and Santino live is freakin hilarious... I love that guy... great show, even better that I saw it live, 10/10

Yea i went to a show before it was awesome. Santino is hilarious when he first came i hated him but now hes one the funniest and best heels on raw imo.

Wordlife

Santino is a perfect heel on Raw imo, but see, what I really love about Chicago, is that we ALL root for the heels, I mean the crowd had me accidently going for Priceless during the Handicap Match... I'm a Cena fan, but I do kinda like Priceless, but the crowd's chants were hilarious, so I couldnt not join in on the fun. If you can recall WM22... we started the whole "Booing" of John Cena, and when wwe rolls around back here, we ALL boo his ass, cause we started it and we continue the effort. And Jericho is an awesome wrestler, but he needs to lose Lance Cade, and bring back the old "Ass Clown" cocky Jericho. He was awesome. And Kane's storyline, im sorry to say it, is freaking gay as all hell

Wordlife

yeah the 20minute Championship Shuffle thing sounds kinda cool, but is a gimmick that was stolen

Wordlife

I see Cena winning it and spinning it

LOL that rhymed... I can rhyme better than Cena (thats mean I take that back)