Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

if they're going with another cena/michaels..........please no. i hope its not for the sake of "THE CHAMP...IS......QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER"

and im not sure if i posted this before, but i think adamle's gonna try to get the mask off kane, kane kills him and we get a new gm the next week.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I think "alive or dead" is refering to the old, insane masked Kane. Kane last week said that he's dead, but I think Adamle is going to set Kane off, "bringing him back to life."

And i'll be there with the "god damn it." If you thought WWE recycled storylines before, wait until the organ starts and Kane comes out in a mask and a red jumpsuit.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^ Well if you want to trick your viewers into thinking they stepped into some kind of temporal vortex and ended up last week, there's really no other way to do it.

Airfixx

^^^^LOL, but as long as it was a title match, what's the prob?

....Isn't it assumed that all champs get a rematch?

seX-Power

they could at least wait a while, but then again if they stop the feud at Summerslam, then they will wnt them to get to new feuds and not waste a Raw losing (?) back the tag belts

Reaction score
Tonight should be a heel turn for Batista. It would spice up the feud real nicely. And then it could let a tag team get the belts, like Cryme Tyme.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Im looking foward to seeing whats going to happen with cena and batista.

umnic

Reaction score
It was alright, but i'd give $5 to anyone who could tell me what Lance Cade's purpose on Raw has been for the past two months, and what Trevor Murdoch was holding him back from.

And, why is it necessary to have Jericho go over Punk in Punk's hometown? Jericho isn't involved in the title picture, had every reason to get a decent ass kicking, and again.. it was the babyface champ's hometown! *sigh* reasons I don't enjoy WWE anymore.

Wordlife

Raw was great tonight... but then again I was there so live experiences are always great...

CM Punk should have won that match vs Y2J. I was very pissed off, but I am a Jericho fan so I really didnt mind. We gave him the ovation of a lifetime, I'll give you that. But the cool thing that happened was when Raw went off the air. CM Punk was starting to get up, when JBL comes out. He rushes into the ring, but then goes out to get a mic. He says CM Punk, life isnt fair... neither is it fair that your Chicago Cubs cant win a world series in 100 years (WHICH PISSED EVERYONE OFF SO BAD!!!) Then he said, "Well you know what else isnt fair... me not beating you. Thats why were going to have a WHC title match right here right now in your pathetic hometown and when you lose, we'll see if it was fair or not." They had their match, and JBL was whooping his ass, but then the tables turned, the GTS was hit, 1 2 3... CM Punk was still champ, JBL was major pissed, and us Chicago fans gave him like a good 5-10 minute standing ovation... it was amazing, great all around show too... except for the drunk guys behind us who apparently didnt like Batista so much. Oh, and Santino live is freakin hilarious... I love that guy... great show, even better that I saw it live, 10/10