Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Batista wins, Jericho is then fed to Jeff Hardy and will drop the Intercontinental Championship back to him because WWE wants to teach Crack Hardy a lesson >_>
this section usually pisses me off...and i keep wondering why. CHILL THE FUCK OUT!
1) thats none of your business. you're just a fan. watch the shows and discuss what goes on on-screen..........you will never be vince mcmahon.
2) if you really wanna be a critic, your post is still stupid. THEY HAVE ALREADY TAUGHT HIM A LESSON, thats why they fucking suspended him for 60 days.

What brand extension???
you're still talkin about this? this shit's been goin on for years now....

My Question: What is Rowdy the Piper doing back at RAW....again?

God, stop trying to bury Santino. Santino > Piper
that better be sarcasm..

Santino isn't the least bit funny. He's annoying and I couldn't care less about "Cousin Sal". What a crappy feud.
i almost felt like im the only one who thinks so. i've been saying this for ages...
HOLD THE PRESSES - You don't think Santino is funny!?
i dont either. it amuses me how you people find him funny...its like believing that cena's real.

PeepShow

this section usually pisses me off...and i keep wondering why. CHILL THE FUCK OUT!
1) thats none of your business. you're just a fan. watch the shows and discuss what goes on on-screen..........you will never be vince mcmahon.
2) if you really wanna be a critic, your post is still stupid. THEY HAVE ALREADY TAUGHT HIM A LESSON, thats why they fucking suspended him for 60 days.

So we can't voice our opinions and guess what may happen? Isn't that why we are here?

Also, once again, I think I can speak for Osama when I say you missed out on OBVIOUS sarcasm once again.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I really liked RAW this week, I felt it had a really good balance of everything. There were some entertaining matches, the RIGHT amount of comedy in the Pipers Pit and all the promos were engaging. Well to me anyways.

I'm pissed at Regal for getting suspended but I think WWE covered it all up quite well on RAW. Although it may have fucked kennedy up in some ways, him FIRING Regal has only helped him get over in the crowd. Although thats good for this week, where the hell does Kennedy go now?

On a side note, was I the only one who though Cena seemed more over than HHH this week?

the dark knight

So we can't voice our opinions and guess what may happen? Isn't that why we are here?

Also, once again, I think I can speak for Osama when I say you missed out on OBVIOUS sarcasm once again.
you are a complete idiot. did you even read my post? i guess not, tool.
1) he wasn't really voicing his opinion....he was posting on behalf of vince mcmahon in a sarcastic manner. which is pretty much bullshit. first off, he's plain wrong. hardy got punished already. 2nd, talking about what goes on backstage is NOT what we're fucking here for....we can guess what may happen and talk about it...what may happen ONSCREEN!!!
2) this is where you really showed your ignorance. i obviously know he's being sarcastic, otherwise my post wouldn't make any sense. he said wwe wants to teach hardy a lesson...which was sarcastic. so that means he thinks otherwise. SO, i told him he's wrong. idiot..

KenFan4life

Reaction score
....Durk-Turkeys no longer a fan...his emo'ish is no longer vital to the wrestling business...
we here at IWF's Official RAW discussion thread would just like to acknowledge the loss of Sliver Mod Dark Knight...He's Insanity has reached its full maximum compacity and has officially begun to overload...he is now known 'round the net-world over as that "Abyss" mod...cuz he's like abyss(the wrestler character) and such...

anyways...
I LOVED RAW THIS WEEK

KENNEDY!!!
KENNEDY!!!
KENNEDY!!!
KENNEDY!!!
....KENNEDY!!!

*waits for like several Minutes*

KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah...the rest of the show was enjoyable...

Batista-Y2J was pretty awesome...off tha hook as the kidz will call it these dayz...Ya heard?!

and the tag match was alright...all be it...not as tight as it should've been...but it was A-ight!...

word..

pretty good show...wordup yo

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well I almost thought that WWE, in the face of ever declining ratings, would finally revive the tag team division by giving London and Kendrick the belts, but I guess that's wishful thinking. And now, Kennedy's big push has degenerated to feuding with a pair that mostly appears on Heat. Plus, the "big announcement" is just Vince giving away money? All in all, quite a disappointment.

And this I Quit match with the Divas... ok, that's one thing the Knockouts have yet to do, but I question the logic of getting rid of one of the three Divas who can actually wrestle. Perhaps they're phasing out the talent to make room for more "swapping bodily fluids with John Cena" jokes.

MikeRaw

Well I almost thought that WWE, in the face of ever declining ratings, would finally revive the tag team division by giving London and Kendrick the belts, but I guess that's wishful thinking. And now, Kennedy's big push has degenerated to feuding with a pair that mostly appears on Heat. Plus, the "big announcement" is just Vince giving away money? All in all, quite a disappointment.

And this I Quit match with the Divas... ok, that's one thing the Knockouts have yet to do, but I question the logic of getting rid of one of the three Divas who can actually wrestle. Perhaps they're phasing out the talent to make room for more "swapping bodily fluids with John Cena" jokes.

Actually, Burchill has been on almostevery Raw since he debuted. And its not like he's a jobber, hes actually being pushed by them, so hes a good opponent for Kennedy. And eventually, Regal will come back and manage Burchill or team with him (probably) and continue the Kennedy/Regal feud.

Also, since when is the big announcement JUST giving away monmey? Unless you missed something, you would've heard that theres a draft in a few weeks... THAT is the announcement.
And ahh yes, of course, as soon as the divas get into competiitive matches, which all you tna fans said wwe didnt have, you critisize that as well...

Well whatever, it was a good Raw, I guess it just doesnt compare to the usual TNA finish of having a million guys in the ring to result in a double DQ finish for the main event...

Anyways, IMO this was a good Raw. It had solid matches all throughout, and after every matc it had some good promos and segments to keep you entertained. It flowed well IMO, and I think its been improving lately.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
RLF, The I Quit match, is just that...Melina or Beth is going to say I Quit. They're not going to be fired/released or anything like that.

I thought the show was decent, I marked for Ted DiBiase Jr. it will be interesting to see who his tag team partner will be but I'm guessing this will end up leading us to the 2nd Gen. heel stable. Jericho/HBK and Cena/Hardy vs. JBL/Umaga were good..I enjoyed them for the most part (didn't like the count-out finish for Y2J/HBK though)

Vince McMahon's Major Epic Announcement = Anticlimax. It screams "WATCH MY DAMN SHOW PLEASE!!!!"

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
We all knew the draft was coming. I'm saying that Vince said he was doing something nobody had ever done before, and it's just giving away money. Wow, revolutionary!

And yes Osama, I realize nobody is leaving WWE, but this will still leave us without a talented Diva for a few months... unless of course they remove all credibility from that match and bring the girl right back in two weeks demanding a rematch.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I liked Raw this week thought it had pretty solid matches loved jeff, Cena vs Umaga JBL pretty good match well TBH i enjoyed all the matches and Promo's as mike Raw said i didn't like the count out in Y2J/HBK match either id have liked to see y2J win so they were even add a bit more heat to the feud or end in dq for either one but count out was crap.

As for Draft we all knew or assumed it was coming and now dates been set san antonio Texas. Wonder what is in the pipeline for the heart break kid gotta be something in his home town ?. Does anyone see any big or major shuffles happening with the main eventers of smacky or Raw or will it be just another midcard swap fest ???? Personally id like to see Cena Orton Umaga go to smacky, Taker Tista Edge go to Raw, Punk and Kingston come to raw jeff, carlito goto ECW. Morrison goto smacky and rey rey to ECW. wont happen but id really like to see a big shake up and give us some new fresh feuds. But id give Raw 7/10 this week.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
With the McMahon announcement i feel he's bribing fans to come to the show.

As for the show it self, it was pretty good the Y2J and Jericho match was good. It just feels like their needs to be major heel change, because right now wrestling is stale.

Christian

Reaction score
With the McMahon announcement i feel he's bribing fans to come to the show.

As for the show it self, it was pretty good the Y2J and Jericho match was good. It just feels like their needs to be major heel change, because right now wrestling is stale.

ya i loves the y2j-jericho match

C4

ya i loves the y2j-jericho match

LOL, me too.... it's sad to see that Y2J didn't do as good as Jericho did in the match but then again it was pretty good to watch. I see which direction Vince McMahon is going with the Million Dollars prize.... to a random fan who tunes into RAW :shocking:

So, the draft is coming eh? :greedy: Batista moves on to RAW after the draft takes place. And he feuds with Triple H and Randy Orton, and we get a Triple Threat Hell in a Cell at Night of Champions.. :g: