Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
i didnt mind regal turning off the lights on cm punk vs orton... orton was obviously gonna end up winning even tho punk was in control at the time...

i was surprised that hbk and y2j won their match because it would have been easy to make morrison and miz look good with a cheap win over and injured michaels or they could have basically made it a handicap match match against jericho and just had them beat him down...

i enjoyed carlitos cabana... it was a pretty annoying that cody rhodes was trying to act black tho lol... the rest was cool... its pretty much the first time i enjoyed seeing roddy piper... and i dont remember who said that santino sucks but that is wrong. he is hilarious on the mic and his ring skills arent great but they arent bad... i always cant wait to see him on raw every week and since i like carlito a lot too i really hope they win the world tag team championships...

womans match was semi good for a womans match... i was watching the detroit-orlando game during a lot of this match tho... not a really surprising ending...

i dont even see why there is going to be a jbl vs cena match... cena hasnt even responded to jbl talking about him and he hasnt been on raw in a few weeks so no one is gonna care about the match at all... cena is still a huge draw... he gets the loudest pop and the loudest boos at the same time lol... who else can do that? he wont be a huge draw for this ppv cause hes facing jbl in a match no one cares about but hes normally a huge draw still...

the main event was pointless imo but i liked after the match when the lights went out and then orton appeared... i saw it coming but i liked it still... i also like that ecw won and it was pretty obvious that hhh wasnt gonna take the pin fall cause hes champ so idc that kennedy took the loss after he got a few finishers hit on him...

finally i didnt really understand the mike adamle thing they did... i dont get why they would want to make their announcer look bad... the crowd hates him so i guess hes getting some good heat but i just dont get the point of it... hopefully there is actually a good reason for him doing what hes doing...

HHHforever

Reaction score
How was Kennedy not overshadowed when he hit both his finishers, and the victims... what did they do, again? Oh, right. "Owwwwww. *gets to knees immediately and rushes for the corner as if he merely took a drop toe hold or something*" Then HHH destroys 10 people at once, which wouldn't happen were it Batista or Kane or even Undertaker in there. Then the lights go out and Kennedy just vanishes for some reason, HHH takes an RKO, and the show ends without even a brief glimpse or mention of Kennedy. Teaming with HHH to get your finishers unsold and then to job and disappear does not count as a push in my book.

1. Yea Batista, Kane and Undertaker have NEVER cleared the ring out before. You're right. HHH should definitely be getting his ass kicked by Mike Knox, Nunzio, Stevie Richards, etc. those guys are all far more valuable to the company than HHH, fucking blueberry.

2. HHH IS CHAMPION!!! Whether you like that or not, he is. So he should be on at the end of the fucking show. The ME for Judgment Day is Orton-HHH, they're promoting it. That's what you do. Kennedy-Regal don't even have a JD match yet so why should Kennedy end the show?

3. HHH ended up on his ass at the end of the show!!!!!!!!! You're really stretching now if you're going to bitch about HHH ending the show getting RKO'd and layed flat on his ass just because he was on at the end. You're really getting quite pathetic to be honest.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol and also this is only kennedy's second week back since mania so hes i think its good enough that hes even in the main event on raw...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I hope Kennedy can keep his shit together this time because it looks like he's in line for a big push.

And really why are people bitching about the main event? Come on, no matter who it is 14 wrestlers will beat 2 guys every time, God use some fucking logic.

Kennedy didn't look like a bitch at all in my opinion, he hit his finisher on a couple guys and then got caught with a chokeslam followed by a frog splash. I dislike Triple H just as much as the next person but it would have made no sense what so ever to have him do the job.

And The Dark Night, if you didn't see the sarcasm in that post, then you my friend are blind. Overall I thought RAW was decent, not as good as I thought it would be but it did what it had to do, and that is build towards the next PPV.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
And really why are people bitching about the main event? Come on, no matter who it is 14 wrestlers will beat 2 guys every time, God use some fucking logic.

^ diddnt cena and orton beat the entire raw roster?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^ By dq..Yeah, and it wasn't the entire RAW roster..It was just the jobbers...Plus Triple H who came out after the match was already over.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
^ it might not have been the entire roster but thats how they billed it during raw, i still take the jobbers on raw in a higher regard as to the jobbers on ecw

HHHforever

Reaction score

You should know the rules. If HHH his anyone, no matter how unsuccessful said person is, then he is clearly abusing his backstage power. HHH sucks so bad that he should have to come out to the ring with his arms tied behind his back while Colin Delany, Super Crazy, Nunzio and DH Smith(you know those guys that are the future of the business) just beat the living hell out of him to no end and then for being such a poor professional wrestler they all piss on him for ruining the entire sport of wrestling, no matter what brand, due to his use of backstage politics.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Sheesh, how many times will WWE do 2 vs. a whole roster?

TNA does a few innovative gimmick matches, or guantlet, or reverse battle royal matches, and people bash them...

WWE does some stupid, useless 2 vs. a roster matches, and people dont realy bash it like they do TNA. Typical WWE Sheep boys. The whole tag team vs. a roster is dumb, man. It's useles. It's worthless. Hell, I'd rather see a Rat on a Pole match than 2 vs. a roster....that HHH has to take the spotlight and tvtime out of everyone in the match. *Shocker!*

HHHforever

Reaction score
that HHH has to take the spotlight and tvtime out of everyone in the match. *Shocker!*

Do you even watch the show? He cuts a promo, considering he's the champion, wresltes a match and then get's laid out at the end of the show. Yea HHH really completely took over the show last night, fucking blueberry.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Just because your the Champion doesn't mean you have to take over the whole show. Kane doesn't do that on ECW, 'Taker doesn't do that on SD! HHH is the only one who does that....and Angle when he was champ in TNA

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Can you read what I said. How the fuck did he take over the whole fucking show??? He cut a promo and wrestled a match, that he lost, and got laid out at the end. Regal and Orton both got by far more time on TV than HHH did. Yet again people just hate HHH so they make up shit, it's really quite pathetic.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
HHH HAD to come out in the beginning to interupt Regal/Kennedy, as usual, HHH has to get a opening show promo. As always!

He also did nothing in the match, Kennedy worked the whole match, then he took out everyone with a Steel Chair, being the TV time stealer he is.

Sure, Orton RKO'd him at the end, but as someone said, which I think was Roxxie....they were supposed to be pushing Kennedy in this match, but instead, they made HHH look invincable as usual, and had his partner (shocker) take the pin. Just because he's "the Champ" doesn't mean he can't lose.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya he didnt take over the show at all... hes obviously gonna get a decent amount of air time just because of who he is and that he is wwe champ but like hhhforever said orton and regal both got more air time and if anyone took over the show it was regal...