Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
How can it save Punk from jobbing & yet Punk was still about to win the match?

Do you really think Punk would beat the Number 1 contender for the WWE Championship? I think not. He had Orton on the ropes just like his match with Edge two weeks ago but if it went with out the whole "lights on, lights off" storyline, Orton would have beaten him.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
*Turns on raw*
Hey wow kennedy is getting a spotlight with regal.....oh wait here comes triple h to take his spotlight.....at least kennedy is still in the main event triple h can't take that even if he is facing the whole roster.....oh wait triple h is now in the main event....wow.

*tunes into the main event*
wow look kennedy was the one to get beat.
oh well now at least the cw guys are beating triple h down...oh wait...triple h just beat the whole ECW rosters ass...
No kidding. -.-

Hometown Kid

^ no Punk is really being made to look weak for a MITB winner...I wish they would've given it to Kennedy or MVP at least then they wouldn't look THAT weak...but he didn't stand a chance against Orton tonight

HHHforever

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with Regal continuing to shut off the lights in the middle of the matches? I liked the idea last week because it would lead to a match at Judgment Day, but now it happened again in the middle of Orton vs CM Punk. And what was with Mike Adamle coming in and replacing Jim Ross for the handicap match? Bullcrap.

That post right there proves that what they're doing is working to perfection.

Anyway I absolutely love this. This is giving Regal sooooo much heat. He's surpassing JBL as the most hated guy on the roster imo. This is only going to help Kennedy get more over as a face because he's facing one of the most hated guys out there.

Anyway as far as HHH stealing the spotlight I dont see how that's true. So you want Chavo Fucking Guerrero who isn't even a champion on the shit brand to pin the WWE Champion on the A Show?? Yea that makes a lot of fucking sense. The guys that HHH beat up with the chair were a bunch of worthless jobbers for the most part anyway. I don't think the WWE is going to let their champion get his ass kicked by fucking Mike Knox. I mean that would make about zero sense.

Edit: BTW HHH teaming up with Kennedy will only help Kennedy get more over as a face. Considering that HHH is probably the most over face on Raw at this moment in time teaming up with HHH is only going to help Kennedy in the long run.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Lol, the HHH Show tonight....wow, wouldnt be the same without him being Champion now would it?

Anyway, awesome to see Ron Simmons, looked like he gained some weight. Seeing Trish was alright I guess. I dotn care about that whore really....

Kennedy losing to Chavo I liked....

DH Smith shoulda beat someone else in his hometown....

JBL gets a victory is great, just gay he has to face Cena in a PPV match, and Cena hasnt even been on TV in weeks. I know people will say "Oh well hes shooting a movie" then dont put him in fuckin matches. Cena isn't that big of a draw, people. Not anymore atleast. People wont say "Oh shit, I have to see Judgement Day so I can see Cena defeat JBL!!"

Divas match, meh. Layla, Victoria, Michelle looked good...

Fuck Triple H....

Fuck Roddy Piper....

Cryme Tyme appearance was good....

Cody Rhodes appearance was cool. People hate on him, but I like him....

Santino is gay and overrated.....

Carlito, meh....

Mike Adamle deal was awesome I thought. I'm now getting it. I hated him at first, but Vince has just now turned it all on us. He's making him into being a terrible announcer, botching stuff, not knowing shit all on purpose, just to piss the fans off. Stupid? Yes. Am I liking it? Yes

Fuck Jerry Lawler....

Tommy Dreamer still alive?....

ECW only has 14 guys? lol....

Elijah Burke, damn, I feel bad for him. WWE just wont use him right....

ECW Won! Thats awesome! Fuck HHH, and semi fuck Kennedy.

William Regal owns.

Miz/Morrison shoulda won, gosh.

Fuck HBK

Y2J is great

Fuck HHH

Overall....RAW was alright.

My high Moments:
Ron Simmons Returns
JBL gets A Victory
Cryme Tyme Appearance
William Regal being Powerful
ECW defeats Kennedy & Hunter McMahon

My Low Moments:
Hunter McMahon Taking Spotlight
HBK has be on a winning team yet again??
Fuck Roddy Piper, Fat Bitch
Hunter McMahon sits on the apron, letting Kennedy do the work, and he cleans house at the end....SHOCK
Fuck Hunter McMahon

HHHforever

Reaction score
Cena isn't that big of a draw, people. Not anymore atleast. People wont say "Oh shit, I have to see Judgement Day so I can see Cena defeat JBL!!"

That statement right there shows how Blue you are. Obviously you've never been to a bar to watch a WWE event or been to a live event. Cena is a HUGE draw. He might not be a draw to you, but he is the biggest draw in wrestling today whether you like it or not.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
He isn't the biggest draw in wrestling, trust me. He was, but not anymore.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Santino is gay and overrated.....

WHAT?!?! Santino is the greatest thing to happen to the sport of Professional Wrestling in it's 100+ year history. How can you hate someone who is single handily bringing wrestling back from the lows at which it was just a mere year ago?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Everyone hated Santino when he debuted now he's great?

Please, fuck Santino Marella. I hated him then and I hate him now. Show me some ring skills. The mic skills? Sounds like jokes an 8 year old came up with, fuck you Santino

HHHforever

Reaction score
^So that's your answer as to who's a bigger draw in wrestling today than John Cena? Because that doesn't really answer my question.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I didn't see your question^^

To answer it, as much as I hate to admitt it, but Hunter McMahon is prolly the biggest draw. We all know why, lol.....

Undertaker, and Edge could be candidates also. Hell, even Batista.

Money Mayweather brought in more buys than Cena for WM24, guaranteed.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i gotta say I'm loving Raw.
I love the whole Regal thing its awesome he is gaining so much heat right now. I loved Mike Adamle taking over JR as commentator that was sweet. And I'm loving Kennedy at the mo he is getting a huge reaction from the fans going up against Regal and will help him loads in his turn to Face. Also teaming up with The Game that will only help Kennedy not hinder him IMO.

As for HHH stealing the show i don't think that was the case at all. As said above he is the WWE Champ they are hardly gonna let him get his arsed kicked by jobbers from the 3rd show, Plus it was Orton that came out on top in the end of that match not HHH The RKO seen to that. IMO i thought it was a good show overall.

the dark knight

Yeah Vince has obviously lost it this time. I can't believe he thinks this is entertaining...These kind of stunts can do wonders if they're a 1 time thing but if this goes on much longer someone at the top of the company is gonna have hell to pay!
i thought it was stupid last week. i still do, but it turned out to be FUNNN this week :D. i absolutely loved it. NOW they're getting some heat on regal...last week, it looked stupid cuz he wasn't the really the man in charge of raw. we all know vince is.....so now that vince is supporting him and giving him a green light, its all on regal.

kane really needs to lose about 50 pounds... people were chanting "big show" when they showed him lol...
i couldnt understand half of the chants...but yea, i thought he was gonna start losing weight after he won the title. he seriously needs it.....jbl too.

*Turns on raw*
Hey wow kennedy is getting a spotlight with regal.....oh wait here comes triple h to take his spotlight.....at least kennedy is still in the main event triple h can't take that even if he is facing the whole roster.....oh wait triple h is now in the main event....wow.

Oh good miz and morison will bring more credibility by beating jericho and hbk tonight. i mean they could make hbk lose because his leg and it would be all good or make someone turn on someone and not even make miz and morison win cleanly and at least they would still win.....oh ok....wow...hbk and jericho won....that really makes the those tag titles look good......=o

Hey look DH SMith in his home country...maybe just maybe he will at least look good against JB.....oh wow its already over....and this is for what? a JBL vs Cena match that cena doesn't even seem to care beings hes not at raw any time beings he would rather do his movie.....

*tunes into the main event*
wow look kennedy was the one to get beat.
oh well now at least the ecw guys are beating triple h down...oh wait...triple h just beat the whole ECW rosters ass...

yeah...other than that i liked raw.
choose:
1) you're a complete moron
2) you're just pretending to be a "cool" "smart" fan.

did you hear the crowd when triple h got in the first segment? it was the pop of the night.

so for the tag titles to look good, they have to beat every.....any other tag team? even if it was rock and austin? yea right!

the ecw roster exists so they can job for the top raw guys.

dh smith vs jbl= sqaush match. its supposed to be over in less than a minute. and cena doesnt have to be in every damn show....this makes the crowd more fired up to see him the next week.

WHAT?!?! Santino is the greatest thing to happen to the sport of Professional Wrestling in it's 100+ year history. How can you hate someone who is single handily bringing wrestling back from the lows at which it was just a mere year ago?
actually, santino IS the most over rated piece of shit in the wwe right now. he has surpassed john cena, lashley and batista. he was ok when he made his debut cuz i fucking hate umaga and i fucking hate seeing superstars like him wearing the IC title belt. then he became the most annoying thing ever until he turned heel.....he was funny for a week or two but thats it, seriously. this shit is getting old....its boring now and he cant wrestle for shit anyway. worst mins of raw were when santino got the mic. hell, cody > santino atm.

anyway, raw was GREAT this week. it just needed some real action in the ring...trish :inlove:

btw, kennedy losing to chavo= IT WASNT A FUCKING CLEAN LOSS! GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

edit-

the adamle thing was more than awesome. and where's hardy? :(

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
How was Kennedy not overshadowed when he hit both his finishers, and the victims... what did they do, again? Oh, right. "Owwwwww. *gets to knees immediately and rushes for the corner as if he merely took a drop toe hold or something*" Then HHH destroys 10 people at once, which wouldn't happen were it Batista or Kane or even Undertaker in there. Then the lights go out and Kennedy just vanishes for some reason, HHH takes an RKO, and the show ends without even a brief glimpse or mention of Kennedy. Teaming with HHH to get your finishers unsold and then to job and disappear does not count as a push in my book.