Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

^ 1st off i'm not Roxxi's running mate 2nd I wasn't bashing HHH I was just saying how it is with his backstage efforts & your right when he put over Shelton I was wrong on that 1...& if you read my posts before you would know that I said HHH had nothing to do with Morrison & once again I will say that it's been well documented that Jericho & HHH aren't friends & when Jericho got the big push I think Vince just wanted to swerve people plus I don't claim to know what goes through anyones mind in that locker room so enough with calling me a HHH Hater cuz i'm not I just think there might have been a better "12 time champ" if he never married Steph... EDIT-Meant for HHH forever

Kaedon

Reaction score
This is not the HHH or Ric Flair bashing thread, the next person who doesnt mention HHH or Ric Flair in the context of Raw will be BANNED because I am sick of soft deleting the bullshit guys like Roxxi start.

the dark knight

This is not the HHH or Ric Flair bashing thread, the next person who doesnt mention HHH or Ric Flair in the context of Raw will be BANNED because I am sick of soft deleting the bullshit guys like Roxxi start.

just move their posts to the HHH section. no need to delete....and if gets annoying, start handing out warnings.

Kaedon

Reaction score
trouble is there is no Ric Flair thread so fuck it. Theyve been warned. No more getting this far off topic anymore or its NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU! AND YOU!

Michael1

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with Regal continuing to shut off the lights in the middle of the matches? I liked the idea last week because it would lead to a match at Judgment Day, but now it happened again in the middle of Orton vs CM Punk. And what was with Mike Adamle coming in and replacing Jim Ross for the handicap match? Bullcrap.

Hometown Kid

Yeah Vince has obviously lost it this time. I can't believe he thinks this is entertaining...These kind of stunts can do wonders if they're a 1 time thing but if this goes on much longer someone at the top of the company is gonna have hell to pay!

Enigma22

Reaction score
kane really needs to lose about 50 pounds... people were chanting "big show" when they showed him lol...

EnterTamed

Reaction score
i really think they needed to have HHH and Kennedy win, and kennedy to have a john cena like showing to help get him over more, i mean it looked like they had him go out there and be a jobber just to make HHH look better.

Hometown Kid

i really think they needed to have HHH and Kennedy win, and kennedy to have a john cena like showing to help get him over more, i mean it looked like they had him go out there and be a jobber just to make HHH look better.

^^ hmmm...interesting but in all seriousness I really think they should have given someone else the pin instead of Chavo...the only guy on ECW that really stood out was Shelton in this match...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm glad that Regal shut the lights off during the Orton-Punk match, it saved Punk from jobbing which is good.

And it's clear the whole story about the lights going off during Orton's matches is, that Regal and Randy are working together. Orton was about to lose last week to Triple H and what do you know? The lights went out, same with this week.

Hometown Kid

I'm glad that Regal shut the lights off during the Orton-Punk match, it saved Punk from jobbing which is good.

And it's clear the whole story about the lights going off during Orton's matches is, that Regal and Randy are working together. Orton was about to lose last week to Triple H and what do you know? The lights went out, same with this week.

How can it save Punk from jobbing & yet Punk was still about to win the match? You contradicted yourself

Adampro123

Reaction score
*Turns on raw*
Hey wow kennedy is getting a spotlight with regal.....oh wait here comes triple h to take his spotlight.....at least kennedy is still in the main event triple h can't take that even if he is facing the whole roster.....oh wait triple h is now in the main event....wow.

Oh good miz and morison will bring more credibility by beating jericho and hbk tonight. i mean they could make hbk lose because his leg and it would be all good or make someone turn on someone and not even make miz and morison win cleanly and at least they would still win.....oh ok....wow...hbk and jericho won....that really makes the those tag titles look good......=o

Hey look DH SMith in his home country...maybe just maybe he will at least look good against JB.....oh wow its already over....and this is for what? a JBL vs Cena match that cena doesn't even seem to care beings hes not at raw any time beings he would rather do his movie.....

*tunes into the main event*
wow look kennedy was the one to get beat.
oh well now at least the ecw guys are beating triple h down...oh wait...triple h just beat the whole ECW rosters ass...

yeah...other than that i liked raw.