Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
RAW was good last night. Orton is on fire right now and he will be even more so when he regains the title off HHH at some point before the end of the year. Orton/HHH is a good thing for randy and there feud is only gonna make Orton look an even better and stronger heel when he finally does beat trips for the title a passing of the torch type thing. IMO Orton is the main man when HHH retires

CenaMark54

^^^I agree with that.

HHH is not going to bury Orton. Making Orton will be part of HHH's legacy.

C4

Triple H will just make Randy Orton look bigger and better with this current feud that is developing.

I can't wait to see what they offer at Judgement Day, it's going to be a great Steel cage match for sure! I didn't like the way RAW ended this week, looked pretty lame! :disgust1:

MikeRaw

I was very impressed with Raw... Kept me interesteted the whole time. The end match was good, although we didnt see the end, and Santinno/Cawdy was good too... There were a few other filler matches but mostly, it had some great promos last night... HHH/Orton and Kennedy/Regal were great. Solid Raw IMO.

John

NEW TOPIC: WILL HHH CHANGE THE BELT BACK TO THE ORIGIONAL BELT!?

I hope he does. i hate the chav-ish belt by Cena. come on HHH, edge and orton didnt change it. hopefully HHH will.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Why change it? It looks much better than that old plastic and aluminum thing, imo. This isn't the 60's anymore, it's time to update. ALL the belts should be redesigned so they don't look like something I could throw together for a Walnut Street Wrestling promotion.

MikeRaw

I want a new belt (old belt)... This one is good for Cena and part of his gimmick, but I wouldnt mind at all seeing back the proper one... Its been like 3 years since the old championship was around, and I liked it alot. But I dont have a problem with the spinner belt, but for HHH, to me hes more suited for the other one.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
NEW TOPIC: WILL HHH CHANGE THE BELT BACK TO THE ORIGIONAL BELT!?

I hope he does. i hate the chav-ish belt by Cena. come on HHH, edge and orton didnt change it. hopefully HHH will.
Who doesn't hate Cena's title, I hope HHH burns that belt like JBL did to the US title on SD.

fteezy

Reaction score
-- The Murdoch think worked well.. I gotta say - dude can actually hold a tune. I still think they should turn Murdoch into a full fledge heel. I've said it a thousand of times - he could be the next Stan Hansen.

hansen-stan05.jpg

I really don't see anything in Cade. I dont think they could build him into anything.. he could probably go as far as Val Venis has gone.

-- As far as the WWE Title is concerned.. you gotta understand it's a New Era. Just like during the "Hulkamania" Era - they had the WWE Title that they felt fit that Era. During the "Attitude" Era, the had the belt they felt that fit that Era. It's now a different Era and a New Age, WWE are trying to gain attention to more children out there and I don't see the Spinner Belt leaving anytime soon. Cena is the Main Man in the company and the one who Vince wants to represent the company.. he's bringing in al the money fromt he Merchandise. Although it feels soo good not seeing Cena with that belt for this long ha.

-- Orton is the future. It's crazy becuz his best times hasn't even come up yet. I don't even think he's in his prime yet. Wait til' he's in his 30's.. maaaan. Orton is hot right now, his heel character sucks you in. He plays is very well, I never seen him break character - even at the Hall of Fame when Cena came out to do his lil' promo - Orton was piercing a hole in him. I hope big things for Orton in the future.

-- As far as HHH being Champ, I think it'll be a run that will last for only a couple of months. I have a feeling Cena will take it off him at Summerslam or something. Maybe JBL. I don't think they'll have Orton take it off HHH again. I'd like to see Orton in another Wrestlemania Main Event Next Year though.

-- The Kennedy and Regal feud should be a good one.. I just hope WWE doesn't fuck up his babyface character. He's hott right now and the fans gave him a good reception.. hopefully WWE uses him right. He could be the closest thing to The Rock (reception wise & mic skills).

-- Fasten your seatbelts for Y2J vs HBK.. it's coming.. I just wished they would hold off til' Summerslam or something.

PeepShow

I actually really enjoyed the ending. It’s new, refreshing and it adds suspense for next week's show. Plus it opens up a HHH/Orton match at Judgment Day and perhaps a stipulation. The match itself was too slow thought for me and had a few too many restholds, but the cliffhanger ending more than made up for it. The other things on RAW were pretty good as well....

-Kennedy/Regal (The promo between these 2 kinda of made me feel like it was Austin/McMahon for a bit. Maybe a bad comparison, but I enjoyed the segment quite a bit.)
-HBK/Jericho Highlight Reel
-Burchill :y:
-Team Respect/Team Sanlito
-Piper/Santino Segment
-JBL/Cena Feud Opener

The Best For Last....

* Murdoch Randomly Singing

I marked out pretty hard for that. He's not a bad singer at all.

The only thing meh was the 12 women tag clusterfuck once again, other than that it was a really good and entertaining RAW. My thumbs up :y:

EDIT- Oh, and for anyone in the SB that read my comment about WWE production being shitty, that was obviously a mistake. I got up to take a piss right after Orton catapulted Trips into the turnbuckle, and when I came back, there was a black screen and JR and King were commentating, then it went off. So obviously I thought the production crew fucked up, only to later realized the Regal deal. So sorry bout that bit :eek:

The Rated R CMStar

Orton will be quietly hold off the main event, thing needed as he has gotten way too hot and I don't see WWE putting the belt back on him for a while, as I still think that when 12 rounds ends filming, John Cena will face HHH and win back his belt, and I would like that as I don't like how they have been booking Cena away from the belt.

Referring to one post above, Cade has more WWE future than Murdoch.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Murdoch's singing... I didn't know how to react to that, lol. A lot of people were applauding!

Kennedy's outfit looked great. I hope he keeps that as his new ring attire.

Michael1

Reaction score
I never knew Murdoch could sing well. I was surprised. When he took the mic, I thought he was going to say he was leaving Cade but instead, he sang. And he sang good.

Mr. Kennedy returning was awesome. Line of the night was... "I.......I.....am....MR. KENNEDYYYYY! ...KENNEDY!" Just classic. A Kennedy/Regal match should be great for Judgment Day.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:punk: Awesome Show...had me marking out hardcore for the promos :v:

Awesome to see Kennedy Turn FACE....I was...well you can probably tell how I was; I was all Screaming in Excitement and having a great time and stuff and I was in my living room and the bag of chips and cans of mountain dew were flying all over the place i was Marking out so hard....:wink_4:

Murdoch singing randomly had me laughing hard....and the Cliff Hanger at the end of the show caught me off gaurd...and kind of pissed me off....so like...I guess That may have just made Regal The Biggest Heel in the company right there....I mean theres somewhat a lot of people angry over that "non finish to tha title match" but it makes a lot of sense storyline and feudwise...I wanna See Kennedy kick Regals ass :punk: