Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
2. i could swear that the fans booed him for it..so im not the only one who thought it was a heel move.

Some of the fans boo'd him yeah, but SOME of the fans boo Cena too, is Cena a heel?

and its not just that, the entire promo and ric getting pissed off at him made him look heel. as for austin, he was never a face to me......EVER. know what a face is to me? rocky's debut...and maybe mick foley.
Thats because you dont understand the concept of the Anti-hero.

4. old hbk = back stabber. but yea, maybe to you. you said it yourself, not ALWAYS...it means that sometimes it can mean heel right? well thats what i got from what he said..

Old HBK wasnt ALWAYS a backstabber, you said he was, Im saying that wasnt always the true. You are sorely mistaking aggressiveness for being a heel.

the dark knight

Some of the fans boo'd him yeah, but SOME of the fans boo Cena too, is Cena a heel?
no. the boo part was just to show you that im not the only one who thought it was a heel-ish move.
Thats because you dont understand the concept of the Anti-hero.
thats why i asked. based on crowd's reactions or what YOOOOU think? i personally dont give a shit what the concept of the anti hero is. i thought they were really gonna turn hbk heel after that raw..

Old HBK wasnt ALWAYS a backstabber, you said he was, Im saying that wasnt always the true. You are sorely mistaking aggressiveness for being a heel.
not always a backstabber, i know. but its what he was famous for and what batista was talking about earlier. frm the context, hbk meant he was bringin back the backstabber....well, thats the way i saw it. and i like aggressiveness in faces...actually, i think heels shouldn't be aggressive if they're not in a match.

Kaedon

Reaction score
no. the boo part was just to show you that im not the only one who thought it was a heel-ish move.

Just because some people dont like it doesn't make it a heel move therefore making the guy a heel.

not always a backstabber, i know. but its what he was famous for and what batista was talking about earlier. frm the context, hbk meant he was bringin back the backstabber....well, thats the way i saw it. and i like aggressiveness in faces...actually, i think heels shouldn't be aggressive if they're not in a match.

Its what he's famous for? So the dive off the ladder at WM 10, the classic matches with Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Diesel, Sid, and everyone else, those arent memorable, its him "backstabbing" and "politicking". I remember that night on Raw when HBK totally screwed Austin out of the Intercontinental Title right in the ring. He came out and with Vince and said "Austin cant carry the ball, he needs to drop it, give it to Rocky". Oh....wait.....

dmc1870

Reaction score
raw is the best show

I think raw is the best because they have better super stars and they have better action then ecw and smackdown but smackdown has my favorite wrestler the undertaker and he needs to be on raw.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Um....okay?

Anyway, RAW better be good tonight. Of course, with HHH as the Champ now, expect a 20 minute intro promo with him talking. Hopefully King Regal gets a match, or ceremony, something where he is recognized, and not just squashed or pushed around. Kennedy returning, I'm expecting him to begin a fued with KYJ or CM The Punk. Or perhaps interupting the 20 minute promo of HHH's? That would be awesome.

Soulpower

I believe that the coronation ceremony was announced on WWE.com. I hope Punk interferes and we have an extended Punk-Regal feud.

CenaMark54

So we have Regal's coronation and HHH's Victory Spectacular?

Is this a 3 hour Raw again?

MikeRaw

^lmao.
Anyways, I think it should be good. It looks like as far as segment, tonight Raw should be above average with the Regal thing, Kennedys return and a HHH promo, and throw in a few intervviews.
As for the matches, I dont know what matches are scheduled, but as long as their average with a 1 or 2 great ones, it should be a fine show with the kind of entertainment I listed above..

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I believe that the coronation ceremony was announced on WWE.com. I hope Punk interferes and we have an extended Punk-Regal feud.
But then what, Punk cashes in MitB on the King of the Ring crown? I don't want them to pull a TNA and have Punk carry that briefcase around for half a year. His next feud should involve a current champion.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i cant wait for Raw.
HHH going to ring with his nice new belt :p but I'm biased lol. I also wanna see what's going to happen with HBK/Tista if that little feud is over, going on there match i hope so. And Regals crowning.
Plus the return of KENNEDYYYYY.......... Kennedy

PeepShow

Looks like a solid Raw tonight. W/ Kennedy finally coming back, I'll be watching.

Of course, with HHH as the Champ now, expect a 20 minute intro promo with him talking.

There's another reason to watch.

Hopefully King Regal gets a match, or ceremony, something where he is recognized, and not just squashed or pushed around.

Fuck that, have Triple H come out and hit Regal in the face with the throne and then sit on it.

C4

What do you guys think of Rowdy Piper coming on tonight's RAW? WWE.com also said that Piper would be making a guest appearance on RAW tonight.. I wonder what he can do :g:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Mr.Kennedy/Rowdy Roddy Piper verbal sparring?

That'd be kind of cool....Triple H is WWE Champion again finally
and some other parts of the show aswell

I'll be watching

And probably like edit my post here for like later on tonight and stuff

fteezy

Reaction score
RAW was absolutely brilliant tonight.. looks like Triple H didnt get that 20 min victory speech someone mentioned earlier lol. Orton stopped that shyt haha! Man I swish he was still champ - his character is on fire right now!