Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i know it rhymes and that they're both "brothers" but.................i dunno, seemed like one of those coincidences that both rock and hogan are used in some kind of a mockery...

either way, it wasn't really funny. last year's thing with cryme tyme was way better.

oooh yea, for those idiots out there who say "we've seen worse", i hope you get thrown in a turkish prison. i say it a lot but im usually not serious. just because it wasn't thE worst and thE most boring segment ever on raw, doesn't mean its good. its like getting 1/10 and saying "well, at least i got a 1...better than 0". ridiculous

Kaedon

Reaction score
sorry i dont have time to read all this, passed midnight and i gotta wake up early in morning...

1) i dont know who's heel and who's face anymore...
2) is it me, or are they trying to make fun of the rock? i dunno..it kinda pissed me off. and i admit i giggled a bit but over all the segments werent funny and wasted my time.
3) WTF is up with regal winning? im pretty sure something's gonna happen but........WTF? i honestly cant think of a good explanation..

What the fuck are you talking about? The only guy who is even NEAR a tweener is Jericho.

Kaedon

Reaction score
is it about fan's reactions or what you make of their actions?

Actions. If you go by the fan reaction, well then Cena is half heel, which he isnt, Orton turned face on Monday, and Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio turned heel at the Royal Rumble this year.

the dark knight

Actions. If you go by the fan reaction, well then Cena is half heel, which he isnt, Orton turned face on Monday, and Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio turned heel at the Royal Rumble this year.
thanks. based on their actions; triple h, hbk, jericho, orton(come on, i thought i was the only one who's thinking about a face turn..) and batista are tweeners. they really change it every week...one week hbk is clearly face and batista's heel, the next week its the opposite. and triple h has been a tweener since DX.

John

of course the fans decide the heel and faces of the ring at that moment. like Cena is a great example. some boo, some cheer which has made people at home think different to what they thourght at the start of the program. of course fans matter.

Kaedon

Reaction score
thanks. based on their actions; triple h, hbk, jericho, orton(come on, i thought i was the only one who's thinking about a face turn..) and batista are tweeners. they really change it every week...one week hbk is clearly face and batista's heel, the next week its the opposite. and triple h has been a tweener since DX.

Trips- Face: He's given the fans what they want, which is the ideal face. Like Ausin, he's been a black hat wearing face. The Anti-hero.

HBK- Face: I know that I was right, and I am only standing by my convictions. How is that anything but a face?

Batista- Heel: HBK youre an egotystical motherfucker! How DARE YOU retire the great Ric Flair! You fucked people over to get where you are, fuck you! Thats a face?

Orton- Heel: He hasnt changed a fucking thing about how he's been acting. How is he a face?

the dark knight

Trips- Face: He's given the fans what they want, which is the ideal face. Like Ausin, he's been a black hat wearing face. The Anti-hero.

HBK- Face: I know that I was right, and I am only standing by my convictions. How is that anything but a face?

Batista- Heel: HBK youre an egotystical motherfucker! How DARE YOU retire the great Ric Flair! You fucked people over to get where you are, fuck you! Thats a face?

Orton- Heel: He hasnt changed a fucking thing about how he's been acting. How is he a face?

i never said they're faces/heels. they're more like tweeners...

orton's promo after mania sounded kinda face-ish. but yea, he's a heel.

and wait, what batista said= heel? bullshit. to me thats face...hogan said the same thing to hbk years ago and he was the face. idc about flair. and tbh, i think hbk retiring flair looks a bit heel-ish. this whole thing is really confusing...

day 1: hbk...inducts flair into the HOF - face
day 2: he calls flair an old yeller - heel
day 3: he's the innocent guy who wanted to give flair what he wanted - face
day 4: he's bringing (sexy) back the showstopper, the main event, the old prick who would do whatever it takes to achieve his goals..on raw 3 days ago - heel

make up your fucking mind

Kaedon

Reaction score
i never said they're faces/heels. they're more like tweeners...

orton's promo after mania sounded kinda face-ish. but yea, he's a heel.

and wait, what batista said= heel? bullshit. to me thats face...hogan said the same thing to hbk years ago and he was the face. idc about flair. and tbh, i think hbk retiring flair looks a bit heel-ish. this whole thing is really confusing...

day 1: hbk...inducts flair into the HOF - face
day 2: he calls flair an old yeller - heel
day 3: he's the innocent guy who wanted to give flair what he wanted - face
day 4: he's bringing (sexy) back the showstopper, the main event, the old prick who would do whatever it takes to achieve his goals..on raw 3 days ago - heel

make up your fucking mind

2. Calling Ric Flair Old Yeller doesnt make him a heel. Austin called pretty much EVERYONE a jackass, he was a face. Jericho called Step a disturbing, disgusting, beltching bitchy bottom feeding trash bag hoe, and the fans went crazy for it because he was a face.

4. Old HBK doesnt always mean heel. It means the guy who steals the show, as he did, at Mania, not a heel. Back to Austin, Vince wanted the "Old Stone Cold" back, what did he "go back to"? Being aggressive, kick ass, tough, cussing, beer drinking face.

fteezy

Reaction score
sorry i dont have time to read all this, passed midnight and i gotta wake up early in morning...

1) i dont know who's heel and who's face anymore...
2) is it me, or are they trying to make fun of the rock? i dunno..it kinda pissed me off. and i admit i giggled a bit but over all the segments werent funny and wasted my time.
3) WTF is up with regal winning? im pretty sure something's gonna happen but........WTF? i honestly cant think of a good explanation..

i dont know why people are still stuck on this "heel" issue.. for tha love of God.. NEITHER HBK OR BATISTA ARE HEELS!!! How many times I gotta say it? lol! It be stupid for WWE to turn Batista heel right now in this stage of his career - and HBK will never ever be a heel again, he's already said it!

PeepShow

Kaedon, while I totally agree that Triple H is a face, I would like you to answer a question for me. I'm being serious about this, so no smart ass answer please.

You say that Triple H gives the fans what they want, so he is a clear face, yet you say Angle wasn't a heel b/c he made AJ put on a Reindeer costume. When Triple H pedigree's Cena (Who is more of a face to the casual fans imo), that is giving the fans what they want? Just explain that to me.

Airfixx

PS Check out Cody getting some balls on the mic LMAO

A small pair, tho' to be fair! LOL

"I'll hit you on the head with this mic"

Oooooh, get her! ...Very handbags at dawn!

...I think he BORROWED some balls and they just didn't fit properly! ;o]

Re: Regal. Clearly he, as a GM, manipulated the entire tourney so he'd get to the final easily....

Use Khali as a henchman to fuck up Finaly, getting disqualified in the process, safe in the knowledge he'd qualify cos he knew his 1st round opponent would be Horny... Boom 2 easy wins and he's in the final, relatively fresh.

I don't see why peeps are so baffled... Just a heel with power abusing it.

What it will lead to I dunno, but I think Regal is awesome so I'll be happy to see him in the ring more.

One gripe: First round exit for MVP? ......B-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-l-l-shit!!!! >: o[

Otherwise, best Raw I can recall without dipping into 'the good old days'....

Airfixx

of course the fans decide the heel and faces of the ring at that moment. like Cena is a great example. some boo, some cheer which has made people at home think different to what they thourght at the start of the program. of course fans matter.

Nonsense! You're effectively saying 2 things:

1. The idea of cheering a heel is impossible.
2. Viewers at home form their opinions of the wrestlers' characters based on how the arena crowd react?

Rubbish!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Kaedon, while I totally agree that Triple H is a face, I would like you to answer a question for me. I'm being serious about this, so no smart ass answer please.

You say that Triple H gives the fans what they want, so he is a clear face, yet you say Angle wasn't a heel b/c he made AJ put on a Reindeer costume. When Triple H pedigree's Cena (Who is more of a face to the casual fans imo), that is giving the fans what they want? Just explain that to me.

When Austin stunned JR at In Your House, a face commentator, back when he was teaming with Foley, what happened? The crowd went fucking ballistic. When Austin FIRST stunned Vince, another face commentator, "I am concerned about your well being" something his character actually did care about before he heeled, what happened there? The crowd LOVED IT! Just because once face cracks another face upside the head or something doenst mean he's a heel. Angle is a heel. He is NOT sposed to give the fans what they want, be it interacting with a heel or a babyface. That is exactly what he did. Sure, it was humiliating to a smaller guy, which could be construed as picking on the weak, but he is STILL giving the fans what they wanted. If he was in a crowd who, for some reason really liked AJ, like his hometown or something, then it'd be cool. The crowd would have shit all over it, but the crowd here was like YEAH FUCK AJ THAT LITTLE GOD DAMNED PUSSY!

the dark knight

2. Calling Ric Flair Old Yeller doesnt make him a heel. Austin called pretty much EVERYONE a jackass, he was a face. Jericho called Step a disturbing, disgusting, beltching bitchy bottom feeding trash bag hoe, and the fans went crazy for it because he was a face.

4. Old HBK doesnt always mean heel. It means the guy who steals the show, as he did, at Mania, not a heel. Back to Austin, Vince wanted the "Old Stone Cold" back, what did he "go back to"? Being aggressive, kick ass, tough, cussing, beer drinking face.
2. i could swear that the fans booed him for it..so im not the only one who thought it was a heel move. and its not just that, the entire promo and ric getting pissed off at him made him look heel. as for austin, he was never a face to me......EVER. know what a face is to me? rocky's debut...and maybe mick foley.

4. old hbk = back stabber. but yea, maybe to you. you said it yourself, not ALWAYS...it means that sometimes it can mean heel right? well thats what i got from what he said..