Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Yeah, I know. But I just hope 'Tista does not win the IC Title. And when is the draft anyway?

But I'd love to see Y2J as a heel, just not another fued with HBK

HHHforever

Reaction score
I guess they aren't ready to turn Batista heel yet.

They took all the heel heat off Batista and put it on Jericho. By the end of this, the people won't even remember why Batista and HBK are fighting in the first place.

I agree and I hope that doesn't happen. For some reason I feel this is what's going to happen, actually it's more of a hope than a feeling this probably won't happen but anyway: Jericho ends up screwing HBK out of the Backlash match and him and Batista reveal that they've had a plan against HBK all along thus turning both heel. I doubt it happens, but I'd like to see it.

Michael1

Reaction score
^Yeah, I know. But I just hope 'Tista does not win the IC Title. And when is the draft anyway?

But I'd love to see Y2J as a heel, just not another fued with HBK

I don't think there is a draft this year, and if there is, it won't be anytime soon. They could've done it tonight, but instead used the 3 hours for a one night only King Of The Ring tournament.

Soulpower

There is an eight-man tag scheduled for tonight, featuring The Undertaker, Kane, HHH and John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Edge, Chavo Guerrero and JBL. This probably means that none of these guys will be in the King of the Ring Tournament.

Edit:ZOMG!! Taker and HHH in the same ring.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It's a pretty good idea for WWE to stick all the champions and contenders in one huge tag match. It won't be that good of a match, but we can see faceoffs with KOTR contenders and maybe champion pinning champion.

Wolf

Reaction score
DAMN!!! I missed it. I hate work. LOL!!! So as far as read RAW was really good tonight hu. I hope HHH wins the title at Backlash.

C4

This was perhaps one of the best shows that WWE put on in some time. The face-off for decision 2008 was great. The 8 man tag team match was fantastic as well with a great ending, Kane's chokeslam, spear, FU on Edge, pedigree attempt by HHH, clothesline from hell by JBL, RKO to Cena and then finally a double chokeslam by The Undertaker.

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ I totally agree with you C4, WWE will get a 5 star rating for that show, but the only thing I dint like was the Obama and Hillary shit. They should of brought the real 2 out, and had a good fight there in the ring, but no matter how much WWE payed them too, they wouldnt.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^ I totally agree with you C4, WWE will get a 5 star rating for that show, but the only thing I dint like was the Obama and Hillary shit. They should of brought the real 2 out, and had a good fight there in the ring, but no matter how much WWE payed them too, they wouldnt.
But u had to admit Barack's ears were funny. And Bill Clinton too, he should've came onto the ring with a stripper/prostitute.

Soulpower

WTF, WWE?

Just when it looks like you're going to do something right, you let William Regal win the KoTR? I love Regal, but he's not even a full-time wrestler!

C4

LOL, making William Regal win the King of the Ring was totally Blue, they could have done something better but hell it was Regal's town.

But u had to admit Barack's ears were funny. And Bill Clinton too, he should've came onto the ring with a stripper/prostitute.

That would have been too much; I personally enjoyed the Clinton/Barack segment. Bill was damn funny and he looked good as well, don't know why they came out with the Hulksters music but then again, it was pretty entertaining.

Wrestling Station

I think there will be something big from making a general manager winning the king of the ring. wait and see.

Reaction score
I thought the Barack and Clinton segment was gonna suck but it was atcually pretty funny. Regal shouldnt of won the KOTR I wanted Y2J to win it.