Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh they're great now, and it'll be years before their gimmicks start to get repetitive, but it will happen. "Yes, MVP, you're better than us and you get paid a lot, we know." Better to try something completely new and simply do a U turn if it doesn't work than to keep going with something stale and repetitive.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Ehh, at this point in time it wouldn't be a good decision imo. Just change his promo's a little bit or something, but still keep him heel. Kind of like how we don't hear the Mr. Kennedy..... Kennedy promo everytime out now, he changes it up from time to time. Those two have the potential to be the top heels on the brand for a while so I wouldn't mess with it.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
The only thing i would change about MVP is the outfit. In the future i think mvp would make a great face but kennedy should stay heel.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KENNEDY!!!!

Anyways...Pretty Cool Show
They had the tag team matches
Regal/Orton...where it looked like orton might have had a damn broken neck after that botched up looking suplex by Regal...
Triple H/JBL seems like a ppv main event...but hey...got to see it on free television..but Gaywad Orton had to run in and such...awesome to see the every man for himself story develope...by JBL hitting Orton with the Clothesline from Hell when Orton was about to Kick Hunter...anyways...good show...
I had a headache before heading into it cause of running track and stuff...but it was still a pretty cool show...all it needed was KENNEDY!!!! and it would've been a completely AWESOME show...word...ya know

HHHforever

Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of the MVP outfit, but his skin looks really weird tbh. I saw it on Superstar Ink and I dunno it just looked strange. I think that they have done a lot better with it lately though. I hated it when he first came ouot and he looked like the power ranger gear or whatever. But now they're putting some camo and some other sweet shit on it so I'm not going to complain to much about it.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of the MVP outfit, but his skin looks really weird tbh. I saw it on Superstar Ink and I dunno it just looked strange. I think that they have done a lot better with it lately though. I hated it when he first came ouot and he looked like the power ranger gear or whatever. But now they're putting some camo and some other sweet shit on it so I'm not going to complain to much about it.

I like his black outfit but some of them are really bad. I hate the purple one they put in svr 08.

fteezy

Reaction score
there is a reason MVP wears the outfit he wears. its cause of his tattoo he has, that WWE don't want shown on Smackdown.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I like his black outfit but some of them are really bad. I hate the purple one they put in svr 08.

Yea the purple one is the one I hate and made me not take him seriously when he first started off because he looked like a fucking tool in that. However lately he's had the black and the camo one's that look tight as fuck. I also like how he's got "Protect this ring" on the sleeves.

As far as his tatoo's I don't know if that's the case. I know he's got that Malcom X one, but I don't think he has any vulgar tatoo's or anything. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not though. Maybe he just like's the gear or something, who knows.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
i remember reading a while back that he had controversial tatoo's on his chest and stuff like that, which is why he has that outfit to hide 'em. i found this on his wikipedia....

Burke (MVP) has acquired numerous tattoos through his life, including; a portrait of Malcolm X on his upper left chest, the sarcophagus of King Tut on his left upper biceps, the legend "Monte Cristo" along with the phrase "The best revenge is living well" in script on his right forearm—both references to the book The Count of Monte Cristo—and an Eye of Horus on the back of his left arm. He also has a number of homemade gang related tattoos that he had done when he was in his teens and which he is no longer proud of.

For those who don't knoq, his real name is Hassan Hamin Assad.....fuckin' terrorist! lol j/k

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah i read he has got some old gang tatts. Maybe thats the reason he has them covered up. But as far as he suits go hate the blue 1 and the purple 1 the black one is cool.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
For those who don't knoq, his real name is Hassan Hamin Assad.....fuckin' terrorist! lol j/k
It was Alvin Burke, but he legally changed his name when he became Muslim. And btw, I love his camoflague one. THe purple one sucks tbh. I just don't like it lol.

John

i dont know who's a face and who's a heel. shawn retired flair. batista said, hold on, how dare you. so HBK's the heel. right, wrong. jericho came down to flairs music and got superkicked by hbk!! whats going on???

Airfixx

HBK's retiring flair did NOT turn him heel.....

What the hell kinda 'bad guy' would tell someone they loved them before hiting their finisher???