Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
batista man u is da best u need to wup hbk cause i betted all me money on u lol!!

the dark knight

raw sucked. nothing entertained me at all...well, triple h calling JBL as ass was pretty funny and well-timed but other than that, it sucked.

and cryme tyme kinda lost it...am i the only one who felt that way?

kingovkings

Reaction score
It was an OK raw this week nothing flash. I like the Handicap match Orton&JBL vs Trips. Through the other with Cena was OK like the JBL/HHH thing Tag match was not bad but again nothing special

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- WWE aired a graphic on ECW tonight inviting Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama to RAW this Monday to settle their differences. Knowing WWE, this will probably end up like the Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump skit did last year.

Whelp, that’s definitely going to bring in better ratings no doubt about it >.>

the dark knight

2 or 3 points i missed

1) cena's clothslines look weaker than snop dog's. im getting sick of it.
2) regal sucks. i thought it was just cuz vince is around....he should get replaced soon.
3) WTF happened to jericho after batista grabbed the mic? did he JUST LEAVE?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
It was an average show, no doubt about that, but I don't think it was quite as bad as that Colin. It served it's purpose of setting up for Backlash and giving us the title match there. They actually built up the Tag Division a lot which was nice to see. But again I'm not saying it was great by any means, it was just average, we'll see what happens next week. Batista-HBK has definitely peaked my intereest though.

Yeah but what there setting up for backlash is pure shit.:disgust1:

Before I even start the bulleting, I just gotta note that in order for JR to hype the title feud he has to demean Taker's title by calling the WWE championship the most coveted championship. He didn't need to say that when Cena was holding it did he?
Randy Orton is the WWE champion aka the top guy and has been for the past 6 months and has looked good (for several Raws until two babyfaces (HHH, Cena) got in his picture and now he's been on a snail-like degrading pace back to when he was jobbing with Edge to DX. He's the god damn World Champion who actually defends his championship and yet he's sharing his spotlight constantly with Cena and HHH. Some nights they completely steal his spotlight and he looks terrible.

JBL, who is clearly out of shape and rusty as hell is in the title picture? Does anyone believe he's not just here to stall the conclusion of ORton/HHH/Cena?

For the next four weeks or however long we're going to get hype through the ass for shitty ppvs. I don't really want to hide my disgust watching Raw waiting until Summerslam just so i can pay 50 bucks for the conclusion I should of seen at Wrestlemania.

And that's just me bitching about the title picture :\

CenaMark54

I agree...the only reason JBL is there is to most likely take the pin.

HHH is more than likely going to be the next champion (Summerslam maybe?) so he wont take the pin and you know damn well Cena wont be pinned twice in a row.

I know a lot of us would like Orton to move onto someone else. But there really isnt too much on Raw for him right now. He already beat Jericho and Hardy is suspended so they are giving us the fued they know will draw the best.

Personally, I would like to see a new guy step up to the plate and take on a small feud with Orton. Maybe give Orton a good run for his money but ultimately lose. There just aren't many faces left on Raw so hopefully that chnages with a draft, maybe bring Matt Hardy or Batista over to feud with Orton until summerslam.

noumenon

The only logical thing to do right now would be move CM Punk over to RAW to cash in... giving Orton a completely fresh opponent. I honestly at this point see Orton retaining at Backlash. I'm sure they wanna make some cash off an "Age of Orton" t-shirt.

As for whoever said something about Regal...he's the nicest damn heel I've ever fucking seen...hahahahah. He's hard to judge sometimes. But I've heard they're looking to have Flair fill his spot. Flair isn't wrestling anymore... he's still under contract with the WWE for another 3 years I believe.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id love to see Flair take up the GM role would be awsome. He would make a wicked GM IMO Whooooooo :)

John

iite guys if theres one person i shuld watch out for who wuld it be

keep to the topic. god, anyway i would like to see flair as a gm but he cant speak. its a shame that he cant talk or say anything as if he did he would be perfect for the roll. and he cant smile good either.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
What is the point of regal vs orton i hope its not the main event. Are any other matches announced for tommorow?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im looking 4ward to Regal/Orton match for some reason.
i would have enjoyed it more had i been there live as intended but shit happens, and il have to watch it on tv instead :(
ps 2 the person who bought my tixs hope ya enjoyed it ;)