Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
HUH?

How would MVPs music being played post-match signal any specific opponent took the loss in a tag match?

Says nothing more than that MVP got the deciding fall.

Yea and i thought he pinned jericho but he dident. I dident get to see the decideing fall i just assumed jericho got pinned.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Raw tonight should be really good. Its going to be interesting to see where they go with the Triple h orton cena fued.

Maxi

Reaction score
Punk v Y2J
Maria v Sanitino Announced.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Maria vs. Santino is going to be a show stealer! Awesome match!

^that my friend was an act^

What idiot thought about that match? Didn't they do that with Carlito & Torrie, idk why but WWE just loves men vs. women matches, lol. RAW best be good, I wanna see Truth baby

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Big show vs khali was inevitable but i dident think it was going to be so soon. The fans chanting you cant wrestle was pretty funny.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I think there should be a fude with my 3rd Cuzan (Jerry The King Lawler) and Santino... as much as they fight each other there should be some tension build up between them... and it could have some twist and ties between maria's personality

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Santino even jobs to maria lol he is the definition of a jobber.

Enigma22

Reaction score
that was one of the best raws ive ever seen imo... cryme times return was so unexpected and they looked good... i loved matt hardy's return obviously as he is one of my favorite wrestlers and he had a great match with orton... jericho had a really good match with cm punk although punk should have won... london and kendrick had a good upset win over holly and rhodes and i think that was a good match considering it had no build up... maria and santinos match was pretty funny... and flair had a great retirement ceremony... i loved seeing all the people congratulate flair on his great career... did i miss anything? good raw..

EDIT: and the "Shows gonna kill you" chants were awesome too lol

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Honestly tonight’s Raw was probably one of the bests in a long ass time, and the crowd was hot as hell (which doesn’t hurt). And I’m not ashamed to say that I was crying during Flair’s Farewell Speech, it was a great moment.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Todays raw was pretty good even though it dident really have a main event. jericho vs punk was the best match. And bringing back CT was great loved seeing them back.

Haze187

Reaction score
"WWE Divas are the lowest form of Sports Entertainment." - Santino Marella

*standing ovation*
Hell fuckin yeah...don't you guys miss the 'women's division' not this dumb Diva crap. Only Beth Phoenix and Melina make sense in WWE and maybe Mickie with a nice push.
TNA has been holding womens wrestling by the throat with so many good matches and so many good Knockouts. Even the eyecandies are better than most WWE Divas.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Todays raw was pretty good even though it dident really have a main event. jericho vs punk was the best match. And bringing back CT was great loved seeing them back.

hey i know you! lol.

anyways raw was very very very good tonight IMO one of the best raws in a very long time...well idk last weeks was awesome too. WWE is really turning it around and is the best company by far right now.....and some peopledare call me some Indie or TNA mark.lol.