Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
One thing i dident like about raw was jericho being pinned :ranting: But he usually redeems himself lets hope its at wrestlemania.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Raw was ok last night
the main event was kind of predictable, not how it ended but how people interfered and they left Orton alone

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought RAW was good this week. I loved flairs in ring promo with HBK it was pure naitch at his best i loved it and cant wait for there match at mania. i also liked that MVP tista and finlay were in on the action. I think that they pushed big show pretty well too he came out looking like a strong monster that will demolish may weather overall it was a good RAW pretty much what i expected pushing all the stars that are in Mania events

HHHforever

Reaction score
One thing i dident like about raw was jericho being pinned :ranting: But he usually redeems himself lets hope its at wrestlemania.

Coreect me if I'm wrong, but wasn't CM Punk pinned? I believe Jericho kicked Punk in the head, by accident, and CM Punk was pinned.

kingovkings

Reaction score
yup ya right y2j went for isuguri missed mvp and nailed punk carlito held y2j while mvp then pinned PUNK

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Thanks that's what I thought, so I have no idea what your complaining about as far as Y2J getting pinned.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Comparing Flair to Old Yeller was awesome. Yay HBK! Only thing that could have made it better was after he said "Like I said, i'm gonna put you out of your misery" he gave Flair a Superkick. ^_^

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Coreect me if I'm wrong, but wasn't CM Punk pinned? I believe Jericho kicked Punk in the head, by accident, and CM Punk was pinned.

He dident lol i was listening to the match while i was on the computer and i heard mvps music hit at the end i assumed he did lol my bad.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Comparing Flair to Old Yeller was awesome. Yay HBK! Only thing that could have made it better was after he said "Like I said, i'm gonna put you out of your misery" he gave Flair a Superkick. ^_^

that would have been awesome, but i guess their waiting until sunday so when he does it the commentators will be "shocked" and think its over

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Why is this in the raw section? That has nothing to do with Raw.

I found the Flair HBK segment to be pretty good, good ending

Airfixx

He dident lol i was listening to the match while i was on the computer and i heard mvps music hit at the end i assumed he did lol my bad.

HUH?

How would MVPs music being played post-match signal any specific opponent took the loss in a tag match?

Says nothing more than that MVP got the deciding fall.

MC Rae

Reaction score
RAW was alright this week, pretty much what you'd expect from the 'RAW before Mainia'. The HBK/Flair promo was the highlight for me, absolutely fantastic, I also like the montage video of Flair, really reminded me how fantastic Flair was and still is in some repects. The main event was average, it had some good ideas but was poorly executed.

Roll on this Sunday!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
The way there booking Orton you would think that he has to win to justify this terrible booking. He was good character wise but there's no way he has as much as a chance as Triple H and Cena to win the match. Which must win he's going to win. right?

I'm loving MVP/Jericho and the fact that CM Punk is getting pushed off his pedestal only makes Jericho and MVP look better. I can't wait to see this match, i'm just hoping it's not limited to big spots, let's see a good long Ladder match.

Rest of Raw, meh. I'm disappointed in JBL for not being in shape for Wrestlemania. I want him to win, but I want him to win in a true dominant heel fashion. Since his return he's been out of shape and sloppy, he needs to become his old JBL self.