Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jrock210

Reaction score
I wonder will they place Triple H in a match at RR?

SuckIt

Reaction score
Well the opening of this RAW was certainly better than 2 weeks ago with that whole Vince nervous breakdown thing.

Damn one day Hornswoggle is gonna get his lol =p

I also hate the way Umaga is being used now, not long ago he was I.C champ, now he's squashing again? If he's gonna have a RR qualifying then he should have it at least against someone credible, or like PeepShow said, not have it at all.

I've discussed the HHH Flair match in the thread about it.

kingovkings

Reaction score
1st Raw of 08 and how many mess ups were they the Mcmahon/horny sound failure, The divas entrances were rushed. cameraman zoomed in 4 close up which resulted seeing trips blade regal bet he wont be happy with that been a so called perfectionist in the ring i also thought there match was sloppy in parts. But the best bit was camera man falling over filming close up of HHH going back up the ramp that was funny as i bet vince wont be 2 happy with the fxxk ups last nite on the 1st raw of 08 there were 2many best match of the nite was jeff/umaga it was a wicked match. But even with the hiccups it was still a pretty gud entertaining raw

ps 4got about kennedy's fake tan dripping off all over the place:rotflmao_1:

tnafan454

Reaction score
it was an ok show but it seemed really un organizied and not as put together only thing i hated about it was WWE is using the Suprise return to much now the HBK one was great RVD was ok and Ashleys was just boring ( due to it being rushed)

Enigma22

Reaction score
that 25 foot swanton bomb is why jeff hardy is my favorite wrestler... plus the whisper in the wind off the cage last week...

kingovkings

Reaction score
That swanton was sick it looked mint jeff is really looking pretty good right now and is stepping up with the push he has been given this weeks and last weeks matches were wicked. Im loving the feud with Jeff/Orton and after the last two matches Jeff has had i cant wait for the rumble match, Although saying all that i dont think Jeff will win the title at rumble but i hope he does get a short title reign other wise the push has been done for nothing it would be good if Jeff won the title at rumble and give matt a shot at the title on the nxt raw but matt gets beat by jeff after a hard ladder match or some thing like that. Then week after orton asks for his rematch and takes the title off a batterd and beat up jeff. I dunno wot will happen but i hope that this push will amount to something for jeff and it just doesn't gets dropped after rumble be a shame for Jeff

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i'm very looking forward to raw tonight or the morning here in the UK. Be interesting seeing how jericho reacts to JBL's attack 2 week ago and looking forward to see what jeff and orton do.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Well This week Cena fu'd Mark Henry the near 400 pounder. (Good Job Cena)

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with that, they don't need all that crap to show that John Cena is healthy.

Still, I think Orton will retain via DQ

bartman

Reaction score
One of the worst RAWs I've seen in a while. The last 5 minutes was terrible.

The Rated R CMStar

Snitsky main eventing? Even Roxxi FanBoy had to be wishing Triple H to be there instead