Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dorito_420

Reaction score
Hey guys, name's George. I missed the first like 40 mins. of RAW. Can anyone let me know what I missed?

Venom65437

Reaction score
Heh... personally I'd have to go with the Rock since Randy Savage wasn't in the WWE too long after RAW started.

Yup, I'm really late with that answer.

And what was up with Hogan mimicking Savage on the mic like that?

By the way, I've really enjoyed seeing all these guys come back, but am I the only one who has found RAW extremely predictible tonight? It's been great to see everyone again though.

Airfixx

Morrison is nothing like chris jericho chris is like a rock star.

Huh? ....Morrison is styled on a certain other famous Morrison. His gimmick is that OF a rockstar!

Looking forward to the re-runs of the anniversary special when I get home tonight.... Thought this forum woulda been rife with opinions on it already tho'.

phantomgerald

I know he's supposed to be a rock star, but the way Morrison wrestles in the ring, and his mic skills just reminds me of Jericho.

Airfixx

A wasn't debating that point. I was arguing against the suggestion that they are not similar cos Jericho "is like a rock star"...

My point... SO IS MORRISON. He rolls to the ring with the slow mo' cameras, Hendrix-esque music, all the 'spiritual' schtick of his namesake...

MC Rae

Reaction score
All-in-all RAW was okay. It was never going to be amazing though, however it served it's purpose well and did have a 'festive'/party feel to it and apparently all the wrestlers were having a great time backstage.

It was good to see some old faces. The usual's like Foley, Stone Cold and Hogan (who didn't get as much of a pop as I expected) and also Sunny (who looked damn fine), Steve Blackman, Marty Jannety etc.

The ladder match was short but entertaining and was the best match of the show, which isn't saying much I know! I was suprised Holly and Rhodes won the tag-titles but it was good to see but after the inevitable re-match(es) with Cade and Murdoch who else can they face?

To be honest, the parts I enjoyed most about Monday's show was the 'Flashbacks', brought back some good memories.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I loved the reaction of Jerry Lawler when Gillberg was revealed. You can't celebrate the history of RAW without embaressing and beating up Gillberg.

I loved that Battle Royal. I'd like to see some of those guys make a return. Like have the Leathal Weapon Steve Blackman on ECW, I loved him during the attitude era, and he looked in better shape than ever on RAW and he got a larger applause than any of them. Also, guys like Flash Funk and Skinner were looking great.

PeepShow

^Yes, he is. He was in freakin amazing shape too. Didnt look like he stoped training for a sec.

darkbob

Reaction score
Get the Armageddon results? and that, people is why i DONT buy PPVs. Edge sucks not entertaining, as so is orton... and jericho!