Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Venom65437

Reaction score
I really enjoyed RAW this week too. I enjoyed the opening bout, and Y2J's match.

I'm totally loving this Flair angle. It's like Michael Jordan coming back for one more run at the title and I hope Flair wins it all one more time before he goes out. Even if he wins it and retires the next night. I was on the edge of my seat the whole match... would Flair really lose? I got really excited when he slapped the figure four on, and was freakin' out when Randy hit the RKO, and was overjoyed when Flair used one of his dirty tricks to win. ;)

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I Liked jerichos match i like his new move. Now that i think about it his match might have been the only good thing this week.

MC Rae

Reaction score
I thought RAW was good this week.

Y2J looked good in the ring to me, his new finisher is cool as well ('The Code Breaker'). Having Santino and Y2J on the mic at the same time was fantastic entertainment. Perhaps after losing his title shot to Orton he could have a feud with Santino, think of the promo's!

The Ric Flair angle is great. Him and Orton had a really good match in my opinion, I knew he'd win but I had no idea how and I thought it was pulled off well. He's still the dirtiest player in the game!

HHH vs. Hardy sounds good to me. A nice twist in the proceedings, I imagine The Game will bo looking to turn heel soon.

Soulpower

Snistky vs Jeff Hardy for the IC title, tonight! Also, Kennedy will run a gauntlet against opponents that HBK has faced in the past.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Cant wait for tonights raw and jericho is opening up the show which should be great.

Venom65437

Reaction score
Only been an hour so far and... nothing... has happened. Well a crappy women's tag team match, but we're just now about to see some wrestling. After our second commercial break in 3 minutes...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Im glad to see jericho useing the lionsault again i was also hopeing for the walls of jericho.

OMG the APA Is back wooooooooooo

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was just happy JR finally called the whisper in the wind by the right name. its been bothering me for months and JR knew it lol. i was happy to see jeff hardy to get the clean win and i was also happy to see HHH didnt crack hardy in the head with the sledge hammer yet. it would have been way to obvious if he did lol.

jericho tried the walls of jericho at the end. im happy cause the codebreaker sucks.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
It was a pretty good raw my favorite parts were the APA return and i marked out when jericho tried to put the walls on orton.

newmie

Reaction score
is it just m e or does everyone else see jeff hardy beating H at Armageddon? I mean now with the title shot at RR it makes sense. You cant have HHH v Orton in just a put together match, they always have such good fueds etc. And no doubt Randy will win. Jeff Hardy getting the shot will give him a major push even with a loss at the RR. HHH is more of a draw in the rumble match itself, and adds a major threat in the match, adding to major possibilities of winners. JEff is up to Main eventing Mania just yet. I really see Jeff beating HHH at Armageddon.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
The save_222 thing was hot when it just started, but then it got really stale and I wasn't so into it anymore.

And what would become of Morrison? He was being groomed to become the next Jericho and the original came back.

Morrison is nothing like chris jericho chris is like a rock star.

Soulpower

Jeff Hardy vs Carlito in a ladder match this Monday. And WWE is also teasing an Evolution reunion.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Whey! I loved the APA reunion, i'm sure it was just a one-off but it was fun to see.

I'll bet anything Vince names himself as the best RAW Superstar of all time..

Yeah I agree. Vince will show a video of himself and his 'greatest moments' and I imagine Stone Cold will come out and interrupt. No doubt a Stunner and a few beers thrown in.

I'm actually really looking forward to next weeks RAW.