• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H

Reaction score
Y2J IS BACK! AND MONDAY NIGHT RAW WILL NEVER EEEEEVVVVEEERRR BE THE SAME AGAIN!

Welcome Back Chris Jericho!

6194life

Reaction score
Break the walls Down and Kick Randy Ortons ass. Its good to see Jericho back.

jrock210

Reaction score
so anyone predicting a y2j title match at Armageddon

CenaMark54

How dare Jericho call Orton a boring robot.

At least Orton wasn't wearing a sparkly stripper vest.

jrock210

Reaction score
Ortons voice does bore me and it reminds me of a robot. the vest no comment it made me laugh so ill just let it go

CenaMark54

I hope Jericho doesn't get a title match this soon. I think he will ask for one, but Orton will duck him for a while. Jericho/Orton will probably be the main event come Royal Rumble. Who wins is anyones guess. It would depend on whether they want HHH/Orton or HHH/Jericho.

My guess is that they would want a face HHH take the belt off of Orton because by that time people would be dying for a face champion.

tommyboi65

Reaction score
Same old Jerich shtikt though,nothing new but the supercuts hairdo & one of Siegfried & Roys vests..

HBK it seemswon't get a title run,which I've wanted ever since 2002 when he dropped the World Heavyweight belt back to HHH..

Montana

Screw Y2gay.....Its MR Kennedys time. He owned HBK in the opening promo, and Jerichos new look makes him look really flaky. He even makes Cena look tough.

Montana

i never recall him wearing a sparklin vest. His old wcw days he did, but it wasnt sparkling.

kingovkings

Reaction score
im looking 4ward to seeing y2j back in action hope he still got it in the ring and his mic skills are wicked some fresh talent to watch. like to see him and kennedy get it on in the ring and on the mic :)

MTG

Reaction score
Ohhh myyyy, i was waiting for it, taking about the marathon runner i honestly MTFO, i was going crazy, the promo was amazing and actually made me laugh, jericho is back babyyyyyyyyy

jrock210

Reaction score
jericho is back....triple h wont get the title y2j will because they made such a big deal about him saving us from randy