Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

darkbob

Reaction score
2 Smackdown superstars come onto Raw and tag up and destroy the Tag Team Champions just make us look stupid. I didnt see the ending of the lumberjack match...who won?

who married the chairman's daughter

kingovkings

Reaction score
i thought raw was awsome tonight it was good to have tista/taker and the other smack dwn stars on raw saying that tho i dont think its a good idea to wipe out the raw tag champs tho but i can see why they did it to hype ss up wiv them both doing there finishers. 6MAN tag match was wicked the best match i thort and santino he is the shit :). Lumbermatch wot i expected 2 happen. But i liked the whole show overall. Id like to see more of having superstars going on diff brands it mixes things up a bit and gives us a chance to see diff matches but know doubt that wont happen

Kaedon

Reaction score
Great Raw. The 6 man was the shit as was the Lumberjack match. I especially enjoyed seeing Lawler beat Santino Marella. Fuck that guy!

MTG

Reaction score
Fucking turn batista heel for good already god damnit, he fucking shouldve costed his team the match and walked out on taker or something unexpected

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score
It was great RAW

alot excitement seeing it live in Topeka rowdy crowd

Ah, you got to see it live-SWEET!
I sounded like the crowd lost interest during the Santino/Lawler match to me. You were there-what's your take on it?
I thought it was a pretty good RAW overall. Interesting that SmackDown! is helping RAW when RAW has more stars, though. Still, it's all good, as the 2/3 SD! guys 6-man tag was really good. (Not sure, but it looked like there was a major botch when Matt went for the side effect, though).

Loved seeing the Divas, esp. Mickie James, get some solid air time. Some observations:
Is it just me or is Kelly a better wrestler than Maria? HOW is that possible? Love Mickie's "new" finisher-she should get a nice push now! (Heck, Lawler will probably work for her push if she keeps kissing girls!)
Beth still kicks @$$-and she covered Maria's slip up nicely!

HBK/Orton was a pretty good set-up for the PPV, too. Interesting to see what move Shawn will use, but safe money is on the sharpshooter!

Trips/"You-Manga" was O.K., I guess. Umaga just isn't interesting to me anymore.

Hornswoggle training vid-the weak part of the night, IMHO.

So, if I had the money, I might actualy get Survivor Series Sunday.
BTW, I think Bret Hart might actually appear!

Triple H

Reaction score
Dude im going to Survivor Series Slammin X)
FRONT ROW!! Can't Wait For Survivor Series. The Match Im Looking Forward To Is The Elimination Tag Team Match Triple H's Team Vs Umaga's Team. TRIPLE H WILL WIN!

Ballin

Reaction score
Ah, you got to see it live-SWEET!
I sounded like the crowd lost interest during the Santino/Lawler match to me. You were there-what's your take on it?I thought it was a pretty good RAW overall. Interesting that SmackDown! is helping RAW when RAW has more stars, though. Still, it's all good, as the 2/3 SD! guys 6-man tag was really good. (Not sure, but it looked like there was a major botch when Matt went for the side effect, though).

Loved seeing the Divas, esp. Mickie James, get some solid air time. Some observations:
Is it just me or is Kelly a better wrestler than Maria? HOW is that possible? Love Mickie's "new" finisher-she should get a nice push now! (Heck, Lawler will probably work for her push if she keeps kissing girls!)
Beth still kicks @$$-and she covered Maria's slip up nicely!

HBK/Orton was a pretty good set-up for the PPV, too. Interesting to see what move Shawn will use, but safe money is on the sharpshooter!

Trips/"You-Manga" was O.K., I guess. Umaga just isn't interesting to me anymore.

Hornswoggle training vid-the weak part of the night, IMHO.

So, if I had the money, I might actualy get Survivor Series Sunday.
BTW, I think Bret Hart might actually appear!

Lots of "Jerry" chants before the match, i wasnt really into the match at all though. Of course all the events ive been to u cant really understand they guys on the mic, so we kinda missed Santinos mic work.

-TJ-

This is why WWE should have a brand merge........ They put on great shows with Interpromotional matches (Hardyz and Rey vs. MVP, Kennedy, Finaly) and ECW put on a good show with the first match and ME. So by the looks of this is think WWE should do a brand merge pretty soon.

HHHforever

Reaction score
This little brand merger type thing that is going on right now is amazing and is making for some really good shows. I thought that this weeks Raw was really good. I would say theres about as good a chance of Brett Hart showing up at Survivor Series as there is of me walking out of SS as the new WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, and ECW Champ. Also since HBK got his ass kicked on the final Raw before SS, I think that he actually has a legitimate shot at winning. The traditional rule is that whoever takes advantage on the last Raw before a PPV almost always loses, so it will be really interesting to see if that rule is broken on Sunday or if HBK can pull it out.

kingovkings

Reaction score
id love to see hbk walk out champ espesh wiv out using the super kick but i dont think he wants the extra wrk thats involved with been champ he wants lighter schedule not heavier, Unless he only gunna hold it for a bit and orton wins it straight back i dunno but cant wait to find out i agree with ya on the brand merger im loving it. its mixing it up and we getting 2 see sum new good fresh matches instead of the same ppl fighting each other each week :)

-TJ-

^ Good Point.

Raw wants a champion that goes to the House shows becuase for some stupid reason they have all the belts defended at a house show...........

circle

Reaction score
I liked his promo...he is filled with passion again...something I didn't see when he left, but I'm glad he is rejuvenated