Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ye if I would of been there I dont think I would of been to happy paying money to watch mostly talking segmants and not much actual wrestling although the main event was good I thought how many sweet chin musics is that in a row now though like 5?

NYKings

Reaction score
I agree that it must've sucked to have payed to watch that show but I myself found the Stone Cold segment as well as the DX segment amusing. References to the writers strike and Katie Vick were pretty funny and Santino is pretty good on the mic himself.

Main event was pretty good and Finlay/Kennedy vs. Rey/Hardy was good and if given more time it would've been even better. The rest of the matches were crap.

Orton is looking weaker and weaker as champ and I think it's pretty dumb that he has the title. Umaga/HHH has been overdone even though I thought main event was good.

And I saw a few people write that the USA logo was in green for DX but it's actually because it's "Green Week" promoting good use of the environment.

Hopefully next week will be better it is the last show before SS I think too?

Reaction score
ye orton is looking weaker but now whats happening to him is exact same thing he was doing to cena every single show for like over a month at the end RKO at the end RKO at the end RKO on chair lol but that means he will probably win at ss

MC Rae

Reaction score
What the f*ck are they doing to their so-called champion?

Randy is being made to look like a complete jobber to Michaels. Its ridiculous.

RAW on the whole was as per usual, average. When DX first entered and opened the show, it had an authentic Attitude feel to it. It was fairly amusing. (aside from the fact that Hornswoggle is still around...)

But for Christ's sake, it was the DX Show. From start to finish they continually popped up in useless segments which really weren't funny (check the DX dancers bit...). The Rhodes/Murdoch match was weak, its difficult to believe that Murdoch is a TAG CHAMPION. Why on earth is he getting pinned by Rhodes? I know they want to get the young lad over but jeez.

The show did have some better points though. The Rey/Hardy vs. Finlay/Kennedy was good although too short. As long as they don't over-do it, I believe having SmackDown! folk appear on RAW (and vice versa) is entertaining every now and then.

Santino, for me, was once again hilarious. Just shows how good he is when he can 'hang' with calibre like Stone Cold Steve Austin. Finally the main event was alright but had a useless finish.

I just wish they'd flush out things like Hornswoggle andeverything that makes RAW look like it shoul belong on Nickelodeon.

Jericholic

Reaction score
Cant wait for Jericho's return soon, hopefully will fued with Edge.

Gary

Reaction score
I thought Raw was terrific this week, a real step up from what we've seen lately.
The opening segment was the best DX segment we have seen since they originally got back together, and the Randomness of Khali, Boogey and Hornswaggle added to the awesomeness.

The two random squashes did what the needed to do, and put over (or in Carlitos case buried) who they needed to. The tag match with Hardy/Rey and Kennedy/Finlay was great. Hardy is the most over guy on the roster bar possibly the Undertaker. Main event was really good, and random DXness throughout was fun.

Santino must be the best thing in the WWE right now. That was an absolutely quality selling of the stunner, and he actually outshone Austin on the mic.

Low points? Hacksaw...just why? Fat naked oily guy...again, why?

Also, Trips dancing was tremendous.

Ballin

Reaction score
Kennedy vs HHH lumberjack match and HBK vs RKO confirmed for next weeks Raw, it'll be fun to see it live too!!

Reaction score
DX didn't get as much cheers as last year but they weren't bad.
The stone cold thing was funny like shit I was laughing my ass off at Marella.
Orton needs more time he didn't even go on before his match.

Slammin' Sam

Reaction score
Yeah, Orton got promo time on ECW, but not on RAW? That's just wrong!
Aside from the filler, a couple of matches that belonged on HEAT, and Mickie James only being on for five seconds, this was a pretty good RAW.
I have to admit, even the filer wasn't TOO bad.
And the main event kicked @$$!
:jump:

NYKings

Reaction score
Two things I agree with that were mentioned above...

Mickie should be on for more than five seconds and Trips dancing was flat out hilarious in my mind.

tommyboi65

Reaction score
They went to a lot of expense for Santion Marella, & he did the best selling of a stunner since Vince..

Imo though,I'd rather see his on air time go to someone more deserving..

darkbob

Reaction score
They went to a lot of expense for Santion Marella, & he did the best selling of a stunner since Vince..

Imo though,I'd rather see his on air time go to someone more deserving..

Yeah santino was good with that, except the grin on his face when he was on the mat before stone cold pulled him to the corner.

never was a jericho fan just didnt find him all that entertaining i may have missed something i have been out of circulation for a while. So whats up is there something i need to read or watch on youtube to catch up with to appreciate jericho

Something i really like to see Is a whole "mystery partner bit" havent seen one in a while. They need to bring someone back when they do one, big fun.

jrock210

Reaction score
what did yall think of the poor excuse of a tag team match with undertaker and batista destroying the champs

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
May not have been the best idea with the champs having to job for Taker and Tista, however, since I can't stand the champs, and I mark for Taker, it would be hypocritical to complain.

jrock210

Reaction score
2 Smackdown superstars come onto Raw and tag up and destroy the Tag Team Champions just make us look stupid. I didnt see the ending of the lumberjack match...who won?