• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I dont know bout carlito but apparently mr kennedy might be getting a push for IC title

Wordlife

raw sucked hands down, no DX, no Jericho....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and Hornswoggle vs Coach (LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wordlife

hey it was funny, but sittin thru the HOLE show without seeing Y2J... man that sucked

Reaction score
ye waitin for it all through raw but at least we didnt have to see a like 10min beatdown of triple h the beatdowns are just so boring lol

-TJ-

Still no Y2J :(

I missed the second hour of the show. (After Cade talking with Mickie i fell asleep)

As Ron would say

DAMN!

Reaction score
cuss they were probs thinking where the hell is he maybe if we chant loud enough they will bring him out lol and also they where probs thinking I paid to come see Y2J not a interview with beth phoenix

darkbob

Reaction score
I hadnt watched raw in a long while years a few. About 4 or five months ago i got into a job where i had the nights off to watch and i would have to say, Raw must be going through a slump, well wwe in general is not nearly as interesting anymore. I mean how bad is it when the title has been held for over a year by a played out white rapper wanna be, I took an automatic dislike to john cena.
And I really dont think i was the only one, ive seen signs that say, "if cena wins we riot" and the crowd generally booing him regularly as well as the fact that at the 2007 hall of fame induction ceremony Dusty Rhodes mentioned his name and was met with an all overpowering chorus of boos. When it was Cena vs. Orton the first time, the crowd chanted, "lets go orton" everyone hates orton so that tells you something about cena. Mostly because wrestling fans in general are from the 5-50 age range and male and alot are from the south, the fact is the fans cant relate to cena and find him annoying. Cena has been around this long is because i feel that small children and women push him, as well as i think that he is being molded by the company.
As far as the matches i think they are so transparent its not funny, too much of the match revolves around "finishers". I think the wrestling aspect has been lost due to that. Some " finishers" are not even believable i mean hows a DDT more devastating done by one person or the other, the silliest is Khali's stupid chop, ric flair didnt get a pin after one so easily why should he.
Another thing is im soooooo tired of seeing the same old farts in the ring, I voted for Kennedy on cyber sunday cause i want something new and exititng to happen. But nooo we get broke leg man HBK back in the ring.

WWE the E= entertainment so ENTERTAIN ME PLEASE.

Reaction score
well cena is out for like a year now and as I said if somone holds the title to long no matter who people get bored if orton still had it in a year time I would be booing orton and wanting him to lose it in every match and what you mean by you want something excititng to happen like what?

darkbob

Reaction score
ah just some fresh new stuff and what i really like are the more fun theatrical gimmicks/characters it seems to me to be a trend for a person to wrestle as themselves which is boring unless your that person.

darkbob

Reaction score
i mean like after the horrible biker thing undertaker slumped into, he had a revival of his gimmick and it was good, hes still keeping with it but its different hes kinda slumping back into a UFC gloves and tights thing, One thing i thought was the SHizz was the original Kane, the hair, the mask, the story it was good. It seems that all the good interesting things pass to quickly and evolved into something less interesting, as of late i really enjoy the boogeyman but it seems hes getting faded out,. I would push boogeyman hard hes a classic character worthy of big time storylines.

Kaedon

Reaction score
i mean like after the horrible biker thing undertaker slumped into, he had a revival of his gimmick and it was good, hes still keeping with it but its different hes kinda slumping back into a UFC gloves and tights thing, One thing i thought was the SHizz was the original Kane, the hair, the mask, the story it was good. It seems that all the good interesting things pass to quickly and evolved into something less interesting, as of late i really enjoy the boogeyman but it seems hes getting faded out,. I would push boogeyman hard hes a classic character worthy of big time storylines.

Character isnt enough to get you over. The fans liked him and they rode it as long as they could. Hell Boogey got a win over fucking JBL a few times, he got a push. But he has a gimmick, not a character, there is a huge difference. Glacier had a gimmick, Warrior had a character. One was World Champion, one wasnt....

Reaction score
ye I think kane was better when he had his mask and when he was actually made out to be a monster