Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^WTF was that?...what do you mean by that? I have no clue...but, I bet Jericho returns tomorrow night.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
he has to return tomorow
or else we will all be mad cuz its already been 2 PPVs where we thought he was gonna debut

kingovkings

Reaction score
id love to see y2j return soon like on this weeks raw but i dont think its gunna happen yet i think they are gonna string it out for a bit longer probs till just b4 surv series hope not tho

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I hope Y2J returns on raw but I highly doubt it because he will probably return and maybe face Edge at SS. But I think Y2J will return despite him denying it

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think Edge would face Y2J in a match at SS. Why? Because is the return of both men and both will win, plain and simple.

kingovkings

Reaction score
yup he not gonna show till SS, raw was pretty gud again this week loved santino and Jeff/smith match was good hornswoggle match cracked me up check out that 5star froggy lmao. Would have liked to see the handicapped match go on a bit longer maybe hbk messing Orton up a bit and trips giving umaga a bit of a kicking oh well cant wait to see what Vince has planned 4 HHH/HBK next week and what Austin as got for santino

Reaction score
hmmmm what do I think Austin will have for Santino well thats a tough one but I think stunner comes to mind :) and I thought HBK was gunna give one of them sweet chin music after he just threw Orton out the ring I thought he was setting umaga up for it but just punched him instead

Reaction score
Pros:
-Very exciting Raw...you all know why.
-Very entertaining diva battle royal.
-Good tag match with Hardy/Smith vs. kennedy/Carlito
-Marella promo mocking Austin.
-Hornswaggle doing a 5 star tadpole splash lol.

Cons:
-Jericho didn't make his comeback!!!
-DX...again?!?
-Kelly Kelly push?
-Murdoch the new ladies man?
-Tag team division story is going no where.
-Mick Foley just wont stay in retirement.

Very anticipated and overall good Raw this week. Ill save the Jericho swerve for later. The Diva battle royal was funny as hell and the mini match between Melina and Mickey was nice with all the reversals then finishing by Melina eliminating both of them. What I didn't understand was Kelly Kelly actually winning the royal but atleast Beth took out Kelly Kelly.
The tag team division is starting to get a story but still going no where. Cade and Murdoch are tweeners I guess and still champs yet haven't defended the title in a long time. I don't know the tag division just annoys me seeing the same every week and yet the titles not changing hands.
Hornswaggle getting angry seemed like it would turn Hornswaggle vs. Coach into a good match. Throw in Foley and totally sway the match from a good story to just a match for shits and giggles. Foley needs to retire once and for all to keep whatever legacy he has. With him keep making these comebacks is watering down whatever legacy he has left. But in the end this match can be summed up with two moves. The lil socko and the 5 star tadpole splash lol.
The heels are the real highlight of Raw at the moment. Santino's Promo was just gold, bald cap and open up a can of ass whoop. Santino is definitely one of the top heels in WWE at the moment. I impressed that the writers have finally given up on Simmons facing Santino and focus solely on Santino and Austin. Like I said about Foley goes for Austin also, he is just watering down his legacy at the moment. Next week is just gonna be Austin stunning Santino, end of that feud.
The tag match with Jeff and Smith facing Carlito and Kennedy was possibly the match of the week. Good push for Smith and a nice revenge for loss thing with Carlito, he really showed the anger from losing. One of my favorite moments during the match had to be Kennedy tagging Carlito in front of the ref yelling you see this? Just good heel and story telling moments. My only problem is how much Carlito and Kennedy are jobbing.
The main event had a nice build up only because everyone was expecting Jericho to return at the end of the night. The handicap match was fast paced and sadly I didn't pay much attention to it, all I saw was trips hit Orton, he flies out of the ring. Hits Umaga, he flies out of the ring. Trips goes for pedigree, Orton interrupts then HBK ruins the match. Even though im enjoying the more darker and vengeance filled HBK, its annoying when we cant have decent beat downs ending Raw anymore.

Jericho probably had Raws ratings sky rocket this week, save_us 229 my ass. So they hyped the shit out of that video and now I guess its Nov 19, since we saw 19 show like a 100 times each promo. I will admit I was suckered into it, I even went as far as taping it last night. So seeing as how its now gonna be the day after Survivor Series that Jericho supposedly returns, there is no reason to be getting all ancy and thinking its gonna be Raw each week that he returns.

In the end Raw was great and had more steam than usual but ultimately failed to me being as Jericho didn't make his much anticipated return last night.

I guess DX return for the 1,000,000th time FTW?!?

Reaction score
ye mini sock o was funny as hell I have to admit though for a little guy he is quite a decent wrestler I heard he actually wrestled in a training place and was a champ or something like that also actually getting a bit bored of this whole save_us thing it was good in the beginning but now we all know who it is and it feels like they are just dragging it on and on and when he does come I think for a few people its just gunna be a you took your time moment instead of a omfg hes back! if he would of debuted this raw or cs

MC Rae

Reaction score
RAW was pretty good this past week. It seems everything is picking up at the moment.

Santino had me in stitches AGAIN. The whole promo was hilarious. No Jericho was a bit of a let-down, I was genuinely expecting it all night and he never came, kept me watching intensely though! The tag-match pitting Hardy and Smith vs. Kennedy and Carlito was a solid, entertaining match, definately one of the shows highlights.

I'm sick of Foley's useless appearances. Unless he has intentions to have another hardcore match or something I have little interest in him.

Reaction score
ye tag match was probs my fav of the night smith is a pretty good wrestler though its a shame Carlito is being jobbed to him atm