Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

I really don't think it was legit, but it looked like it would hurt no matter what...so I think it's kayfabe.

EDIT: I just read it's legit

NYKings

Reaction score
that looked legit... looked pretty bad... hope she's ok

Weebo

Reaction score
what i want to know is why id Harry Smith going by D H Smith when on WWE.com they called him Harry Smith. And good yo see even though they are not doing th Hart Foundation 2.0 he is still getting pushed. They need to bring back the European title for guys like Smith that are new, hot and worthy

MC Rae

Reaction score
I thought RAW picked up a bit this week. The 'SAVE_US X29' video interrupting Santino's (hilarious as per usual) promo was interesting. However, its all laughably obvious now though with the crowd loudly chanting 'Y2J, Y2J'.

Harry Smith looks promising, that kid can wrestle, and its even more promising that he pinned Carlito.

The main event was alright and is much improvements from a couple of months back when we had to suffer Cena vs. Snitsky.

The worst part of RAW was the Hornswoggle thing, its almost unbearable to watch. Things like this are holding RAW down and are making it look too much of a kids show.

MTG

Reaction score
Raw this week was decent but nothing great. The Six person mixed tag was a pretty decent match. I'm happy LK and mickie got the win. Cody vs shelton was a good match but i woulda loved for it to be longer, holly and rhodes is interesting for now. DH smith was pretty good and it's good he got the win. Santino was fucking amazing, he's by far the best heel right now and his promos are priceless.

Reaction score
Because im already tired of grading Raw.

pros:
-D.H. Smith debuting strong.
-Shelton actually appearing on RAW.
-Great promos from the participants in the main event, mostly from kennedy.
-Save us video during the Santino promo was priceless not to mention the video packages are getting better.

Cons:
-Too much pushing for HBK in the main event at Cyber Sunday.
-Short and some pointless matches.
-Alot of feuds going absolutely no where.

To elaborate and other crap.
Candice's injury to me is a good and bad thing at the same time. With Candice out for about 2 months, means we can see Melina, Mickey and maybe Maria actually in the womans championship picture again. Sorry I was never a big fan of Candice and WWE was pushing her to be the next Trish too fast and too soon, so her injury will hopefully force WWE to slow down the push.

Have any of realized that Farooq and Santino feud has lost all steam and many people have forgotten why it even started. Not to mention Santino bashing the Condemned to push the sales and maybe sway fans to vote for Austin at Cyber Sunday, has damaged the focus of the feud between him and Farooq.

Hornswaggle as the son story is starting to fade and getting to cartoony at times. To me it sounds like WWE is about to kill the story anyway and maybe the Hornswaggle character. I doubt they will ever go back to the idea of Kennedy being the son, but Jeff did bring it up on monday during the promo so it might still happen.

The promos cut during Raw were better than usual to me this week. I personally enjoyed the campaigning idea Kennedy did, pretty amusing to me. Hardy still sounds a little uncomfortable on the mic to me. Somehow after all the promos and pushes everyone is getting for the main event, I see Kennedy interfering in the main event and maybe start a possible feud with Orton soon.

Well im done with my stupid opinion for now.

Btw does anyone have the video of the save_us/santino segment from raw this week?

The Rated R CMStar

Well, pushing HBK hardly just makes sense too me. They are assuming (everyone would do) that HBK will win the voting, and because Orton will retain at Cyber Sunday, they had HBK having the last word or the victory before the PPV

PeepShow

I saw part of the opening segment this week and the ME. The ME wasnt too bad. I think they could have given more time to it to push the PPV a bit more, but still ok nontheless. Ill post my full thoughts once I watch the full show on Friday.

NYKings

Reaction score
^I think the ME got shortened because of Candice's injury. It was right before that. They ran past their 2 hours and 5 minutes by a little bit but it could've gone longer.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The Opening promo was awesome and it showed just why Mr.Kennedy is truly the most charasmatic superstar on the roster. then Jill Hardy had to fuck it all up, but it helped build to the main event match.

Candice got her geed in the turnbuckle and landed hard....for a while I thought she was dead, til I saw her breathing,then I went back to jacking it.

Who the fuck is DH Smith, hell I thought it was the white BobbyLashley with that running powerslam............maybe it is............?

I thought the show was pretty good. Hornswoggle sort of pisses me off,but thats for obvious reasons. (Fucking Midgets!)

I bet Hardy's gonna get the votes for Cyber Sunday even though they pushed HBK hard, I still bet its gonna be one of them Hardy Boyz.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i thought raw was pretty gud this week it done the job for hyping up cyber sun. Kennedy was awsome and i like him more every time i see him i cant wait for him to get a big push so he is mixing it up with top guys on raw cena trips hbk orton ect wud make for sum awsume fueds. Umaga n trips lil scrap was ok hope they in a cage on sun and i think jeff is in with a chance to get picked on sun but i hope its hbk tho

HHHforever

Reaction score
First of all I agree Kennedy is amazing on the mic and I can't wait for his huge push. However I really like the feud he's having with Jeff. Its making for some entertaining matches and they're actually letting Jeff talk which is really making it good. I would like to see them have a long drawn out fued where Kennedy eventually gets the IC title. I think this fued is really bringing some credibility back to that belt opposed to Umanga(haha I love that) just squashing everybody or Santino winning the belt, even though Satino has really improved and I actually really like him now.
Second of all there is no chance in hell that Hardy wins the vote. He's just about as over as somebody can get with the fans but its so obvious that HBK is going to be in the main event.
Overall I thought Raw was pretty good, the HHH-Umanga segment was pretty good. I'm really getting tired of this Hornswoggle stuff and I'm hoping it fades away soon. But overall a good show I like having HBK back and I'm curious to see what happens when him and HHH cross paths. I'm kinda thinking they both lose, well I know HBK isn't gonna win at Cyber Sunday, and I think HHH will get screwed somehow setting up them joining forces for SS.

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
Candice got her geed in the turnbuckle and landed hard....for a while I thought she was dead, til I saw her breathing,then I went back to jacking it

leave it to ken to come up with something like that

-TJ-

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kennedy was and always great on the mic. DH Smith = White Bobby Lashely WTF!!!???? >_>!!!!?????