Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
RAW is Orton.....

This is the greatest thing to happen in wrestling in the last 3 years. (Of course that being the last time Orton won the title.)

kingetg3

Reaction score
cant wait either im looking forward to it either cant believe they took a risk and let hhh lose it in one night but hey randy gots it now

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HHHis holiness just wanted another title reign to his name. Cody Rhodes is a lost cause. The kid cannot wrestle. Once the fans get over the fact that he is Dusty's son they will see this

Travis40

^He actually can wrestle...Dusty was nothing more than a name, he couldn't wrestle, he was old and out of shape and everyone...somehow liked his voice, which makes me want to go in my room and blow my brains out. Cody can actually wrestle better than his dad. I hate to say it, but it's true.

Bradders

Reaction score
RAW was awesome for me. HBK's return so was so unexpected and that truly made RAW for me last night.

MC Rae

Reaction score
RAW was typically average as usual.

It had some pretty engaging bits though. Glad to see Randy as champion again, his time is now. I didn't get to see No Mercy but from seeing the highlights on RAW, the last man standing match was a cracker. Also great to see HBK back, wasn't at all expected! Also, I enjoyed Kennedy vs. Hardy.

The rest of RAW was business as usual I thought, nothing amazing. My problem with the program is the distinct lack of depth in the roster. I miss factions haha.

And am I the only one who is disturbed by Jeff Hardy's hip gyrations when he waltzes onto the titantron!?

NYKings

Reaction score
I think Raw was terrible last night up until the last 20 or 25 minutes. Orton & Umaga vs. HHH was a waste. They should've done Orton vs. HHH so they could get the rematch out of the way but w/e HHH probably won't continue to feud with Orton as I believe Cyber Sunday will be HHH/Umaga and HBK/Orton.

I liked Kennedy and Hardy, pretty good match and I hope Kennedy will finally start winning on RAW. I can't remember when he won a match. HBK returning was surprising as hell. Loved it and hope that the storyline with the two of them will be great.

<-- First post, hope to have many more here. Love the site.

Bradders

Reaction score
I also didn't see the point of a handicap match there. It should have been Umaga/HHH with a DQ ending setting up the PPV match.

The Rated R CMStar

Why, because they wanted to keep the impression there was some grudges between Orton and HHH, and besides Vince wanted to HHH to have the disadvantage.

Reaction score
This week of Raw was over shadowed by the damn Hornswaggle bit. Raw was more like a damn episode of Looney Tunes and a big ass commercial for Cyber Sunday. I really wish they would end the Hornswaggle as the son story because it isn't doing anyone any good here. Its not even funny anymore and having Orton face all of his opponents in the same night didn't make sense. Orton is the top heel on Raw and yet he has to face everyone as if he was the Babyface. The formula isn't working and should get more interesting story lines going or have it so most of the matches weren't just advertisements for Cyber Sunday.

C+

Reaction score
Ok did anyone se the HEAT match,Carlito vs Harry Smith if you haven't go on to www.wwe.com and watch repetedly.Honestly i can see traces of his dad,Davey"BOY" Smith's style of wrestling and for 21 he is a great wrestler.The next Bret Hart.

kingovkings

Reaction score
yeah i agree i went to see raw at wemblet arena and harry took on santino he is really good he does a wicked running power slam like his dad he is a natral talent in the ring and wil only get better with more matches

dstebbins

Reaction score
Hey, when Candice landed on her head, was that a botch or kayfabe?