Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keeb Daddy

Reaction score
RAW was very good... Booker is fuckin' incredible, I'm not a huge fan of his, but he does a great job with his gimmick... he is light years better than his Harlem Heat days bitin' The Rock's style...

Santino was very amusing, I enjoyed that whole angle... the women's was blah, but in general the divas are getting much better in the ring... Cryme Tyme was entertaining for a few minutes, but it got old quick... and the opening was great, followed by very strong matches for all of the dudes involved...

jwc-tna-2007

Reaction score
whats this mcmahon strikes back thing about does anyone know?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
This week on Raw somthings gonna happen...And what ever it is its gonna give WWE a big ass 180.....Orton/Cena and all these pushes of guys like Kennedy/Carlito/face Umaga/Rhodes....should be enough to help Raw out but for some strange reason theyre not.... I am really loving Raw ECW and SD for the most part and I just think this McMahon shit i s gonna make it ALOT better.

CenaMark54

Vince is going to align himself with Orton. Bank on it.

He will say its time for people to stop living in the past and its time to look to the future, blah, blah.

Vince will help Orton win the belt. Orton will move onto HHH and Cena will feud with Vince for several months.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I honestly dont think that Vince aligning up with Orton would help make the ratings any better....Sure this weeks Raw will catch attention but if everyone tunes in and sees McMahon say:I am aligning with Randy Orton....half of those viewers would turn on some fucking CSI or some shit...I for one want to see Cena vs Orton on thier own, but eh Vince in the middle wouldnt be toooo bad.

Truth

Reaction score
I think we'll see a swerve.

Vince comes back and cuts a huge promo (involving the likes of Kennedy, Steph, his fake death). He says he would have tricked you all, and Kennedy was his accomplice in all of it. Vince and Kennedy are like brothers during the promo and Vince says its the beggining of a new era. He says tonight he has some big plans. As we end the show we see Kennedy walking towards his limo which prematurely explodes. Kennedy is stunned as the show ends. It turns out Vince attempted to kill him.

Also it will feature a Kat Deluna and Truth live sex celebration.

billy beer

Reaction score
thoughts on a very good raw this week:

vince's tiresome rants about congress/the media make me want to see him hounded more.

mickie james looked hotter than ever (shame she jobbed in a sloppy blink and you'll miss it match).

william regal is the funniest human being alive.

Truth

Reaction score
Also it will feature a Kat Deluna and Truth live sex celebration.

Was a darkmatch

Anyway great Raw. Wont talk about the illegitimate child thing because I just did in the thread for that.

Show opened with a semi entertaining speech by Vince, he seemed like he was face so I was really happy. Coach comes out late and then Vince holds the all Raw superstars (except cena and orton for watever reason) Battle Royal to be new GM. Go down to the final 4. That was the absolute best final four you could do for this. We all thought Regal would win, and with so many men in the ring didnt notice he wasnt there until they came back from commercial and we thought he just got eliminated during commercial. Benjamin, Carlito, Sandman, Rhodes. Everyone was thinking who the hell is it gonna be? Will it be Benjamin, he'd be lke the new Coach except funny and would be a good confident booster and push. How bout Carlito? He'd make a pretty good one, and seemed at the moment not to have a feud going on besides Cena. Sandman? With Vinces new intrigation of him. Or Rhodes? Kids got great mic skills I hear and could do it with his father. But then Regal runs in and wins it, it was excellent. Regal will make a great GM.

Carlitos Cabana was great. Cena holding a one man interview and pulled it off really well, he cut another great promo. Boy Carlito and Cena will have a great feud whenever Cena drops the belt.

The Dating Show was really funny, cant complain. And the ME wasnt much of a match but the ending was entertaining. Umaga does a face turn and the fans went crazy. Seems like he will be feuding with Carlito (is the IC title even in affect here? why the hell'd you give it to Umaga its pointless). Overall good show, dont remember any other matches besides King vs King and that sucked. Divas match didnt watch. Snitsky match lasted a second. And whadda ya know Cade and Murdoch were left off the card.

CenaMark54

Well now we all know exactly what segment the King of Kings is going to come out during.

Defending the honor of poor Jerome Lawler.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Lol at Kennedy's promo. Kept saying his name til commercial break.
I'm guessing he saw Team America and thought Matt Damon was funny.

Montana

I don't have any source to back this up, but I hear Vince is now writing raw with a co -writer. He is goign to test out a few people and see what he likes. This past week was written by Dusty Rhodes and Vince. I hear next week Vince and Regal will try and write the show. Again, this is just a rumor, but you can kinda tell some things changed up.

Bradders

Reaction score
A solid RAW ot be honest and I didn't see a lot bad, Booker/Lawler was just to set up for HHH's return and Regal becoming GM was also another good move and it was a great all round show especially the ending.

McLovin

Reaction score
william regal gm of raw?

to be honest i would have brought back someone like stone cold, bret hart but well have to see how it goes

it was a solid show on raw and i dont know about umaga as face

MC Rae

Reaction score
I was pleased with last weeks RAW. Regal as the GM is a good move in my opinion, he will be hilarious. I also like the fact Coach is his assistant. It's been a while since we have seen the whole backstage/GM stuff and it will make a welcome return, it will also inject some good comedic value back into RAW.

brought back someone like stone cold
That would have been good yeah. It was classic a few years ago when he was 'Sheriff Austin', bombing around on his quad bike.

Kennedy's promo had me in stitches. Seriously. I thought the whole 'Mrrrrr Kennedddyyy' thing would get old fast but its turned out good.

Its had mixed reviews but I think the McMahon 'illigitemate child' storyline COULD be a stroke of genious.

PeepShow

The only good part for me on Raw this week IMO was the very opening segement. For those first 10 min, it actually felt like I was watching something from the attitude era. IDK why, but it just felt like it. The rest of Raw was as usaual, a circus.

PS, another good part were the Orton promos. Those were golden.