Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
I guess that Khali will get a shot at the title, it's about time that they put Khali into main events because he was ending matches in a couple of minutes when he faced Jeff Hardy and Carlito in single matches. I hope Khali wins the WWE Championship off Cena, Cena should lose the title, he has been in nearly all the main events for Title shots in the past, he should get beaten off Khali and HBK faces Khali at Summerslam and manages to pin Khali for the belt.

Soulpower

The main event for tomorrow's edition of Monday Night Raw will be WWE champion John Cena vs. Randy Orton.

I pray that our lord and savior Khali comes out and delivers Brain Chops to all!

Montana

We got more than our fair share of chops this monday.

But im starting to worry about the future of Raw. Ortons career is all messed up. Edge might no longer be around. WTF is felt. Cena/HBK. Those two cant carry the show. Carlito has to be pushed to main event i think. Even when HHH comes back, itll be the same stuff as a year ago.

Would the wwe do something off the wall like bring in Kfed as a manager for the top heel?

Truth

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, is this why Kahli is probably going to be main event? Because I mean all that does is degrade the show so much. I would have an Orton/HBK fued, then a Cena...no other main eventers besides Kahli (uh oh). I say they actually push Caritos ass because the only reason hes mad is because of the atrocious way they've been pushing him after his succesful Orton fued. Cena/heel Carlito fued would be great.

Marella and Masters will be bad because its Masters, I'd say split of the WGTT because theyre doing nothing, and mix them up in the IC division. Marella (if hes able to use his full talent) against Benjamin would be 5 star. Mix up Haas and Nitro in the fued and we have an incredible PPV IC title match.

Womens division blows, Mickie/Melina is only bad because theres no story line. All the good womens fueds had great story behind it, they choose to put no storyline in it now, so why even have the matches there a waist of time.

Tag Team division is aight, Hardys and the improved Cade and Murdoch fued is pretty good. I would just interclash the two belts from both shows, I mean why not? Matt Hardy wrestles on both shows anyway. Then we could see a Hardys/Kendrick London fued.

I think with those changes we have a much better product, but knowing Vince he'll stick with Kahli vs Cena and let fans puke on there tv sets.

xtremebadass

definitely cant wait for Khali to get FUd because once Cena beats him he is out, thats not a fued that keeps going

Truth

Reaction score
And thats probably the point of this fued, to get Cena face pops, even though it obviously will go back to normal after the fued is over, unless he ends up hurting Kahli (or in Kahlis case he'd hurt himself) to a career ending injury, then he'd get much more face pops as he enters new fueds.

eggthief

Reaction score
Last raw was pretty bad, no good matches, had to see Edge's thong and Orton's attack will probably mean that he will lose at JD same heel vs face stories again :(

Truth

Reaction score
Raw was pretty bad. HBK/Edge was stirred by absolutely nothing...HBK: just leave, Edge: lets fight tonight. Pretty bad match to, Edge beating him up the whole match, I almost fell asleep to this, then HBK wins which is so stupid, way to degrade Edge after he just won the WHC title, and HBK had a concussion... "concussion". Jeff vs Murdoch was good, Venis vs Carlito was good, Cena/Kahli segment was actually pretty good, everything else just sucked. Orton vs HBK at JD and why? Because Orton comes up and says "I think I can beat you" ohhhh snaps!!! Nah but really this raw was above par, meaning it was bad and the Lashley vs Coach shit was just dumb. I liked the after math of it though. Dissapointing Raw because they were obviously scrambled up with everything going on.

3lions

Reaction score
Raw was boring. I won't even bother talking about it.

eggthief

Reaction score
i think it got a 3.7 rating, wouldnt know why tho.

Soulpower

I'm more interested in anything that isn't RAW... Why the hell is Lashley taking up half the show when he's supposed to be an ECW wrestler?

J

Raw was boring. I won't even bother talking about it.

I agree...Lets see...Todays raw was 50% Bobby Lashley...50% Segments...0% real wrestling...and 100% borin'...So yea...Maybe this is the reason i havn't watched ECW or Smackdown in Weeks...bad bookin'..and if they keep this up...I won't be watchin' Raw for that much longer...