Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think it'ss be more likely a fatal four way, unless they're planning on just randomly dropping the impending Orton/Edge feud.

3lions

Reaction score
Well, at Mania, I expected a full scale war between Edge/Orton ... but they never even came face to face. Then I expected they would have a confrontation on Raw ... but nothing happened. Now this means that WWE are either waiting until after Backlash to re-ignite the feud between these two guys and they have dropped this feud altogether.

I personally hope that it is a Fatal Four Way for the WWE Title at Backlash (Cena/HBK/Edge/Orton), where HBK walks out victorious, continuing his feud with Cena; leaving Edge/Orton to feud there after.

Wrestling Station

I think the WWE might try and pull out the old Triple Threat main event for Backlash. Cena vs HBK vs Orton.

Curioius to what you guys think about that. The WM main events should be a one time only thing in my opinion.

Thats true, but an example that WM main event was repeated in Backlash would be Batista vs HHH.

Only if they make it HIAC match between HBK and Cena, to not repeat the same kind of match with same superstars.

The Fatal 4 way match can possibly happen as last episode of Raw, i noticed that they dont want HBK vs Cena match to happen any soon. They first broke the tag team championship from them, and now they added some heat between Edge and Orton, so its a high possibility to get that fatal 4 way instead.

Montana

Oh yea, i was thinking edge was going to be out for a while. If it is just HBK vs cena again. We could see Rated RKO vs Hardys. Or Edge could cost Orton the match vs hbk, thus making it edge vs Orton. Im still thinkin triple threat though.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm thinking it will be made into a Fatal-Four way between Edge,Orton,Shawn Michaels,and Cena.Even though in my opinion this would be a perfect time to have him drop the belt by doing the “He didn’t get pinned to lose the title” angle, I just don’t see it happening and I’m against the idea of having Mr. Kennedy come to the ring after the match and cashing in the Money in the Bank contract because it was already done before and in my opinion it takes away from the victory. Another thing even though I’m all for having this match really why is Edge and Orton even involved? They lost there chance at winning a title shot at Wrestle mania. And it doesn’t make much sense to get a shot for losing.

Also I think The Hardys vs Carltio and Ric Flair for the World Tag Team Championships will be added same with Melina vs Mickie James for the Women's championship.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I also think edge will cost Orton the title reigniting their fued in the process, but I would also like to se that fatal four-way match it has a lot of potetntial

Soulpower

I don't see a Fatal four way, it looks too predictable. We saw Edge on Monday saying that he deserves a title shot, but he's not in the 1 contenders match. So I'm guessing Edge costs Orton the match, we have Edge vs Orton at Backlash and a WM rematch between HBK and Cena...Hopefully in some sort of gimmick match.

kr3w

Reaction score
yea i could see that happening becuase edge and orton have to get this stuff started soon or itll just fade away....either way i just wanna see cena lose

imported_zero

i think the match of Orton and Edge would be great they are both great on the mic and great in ring and have lots of potential but with cena vs shanwmicheals for backlash it think it will be a gimmick match maybe hell in a cell or something bloody with micheals winning and maybe ahve a couple mor ematches thne micheal fueds with HHH never know it could happen

xtremebadass

I am totally thinking HBK is just going to win, Orton really has nothing to do though, and if Edge is still injured they just might make it triple threat

kr3w

Reaction score
yea but its at the edge of the month tho edge may be good by then and i was just hopin edge and orton with have a match against each other or something and let hbk kcik cenas ass by him self

EdgeHead

Reaction score
I think edge will interfear in the orton hbk match sending it to a no contest. Then fatal 4 way at Backlash cena, edge, orton, hbk.

Wrestling Station

I think edge will interfear in the orton hbk match sending it to a no contest. Then fatal 4 way at Backlash cena, edge, orton, hbk.

Thats what i think too.

They will make HBK win that Fatal 4 way match by pinning maybe Orton after a sweet Chin Music.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
That fatal 4 way you mentioned would be a good main event at Backlash.