Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DX2007

Reaction score
I can't Beleive that Umaga beat Jeff Hardy, Like Jeff was a Rookie. That Really Sucks, Hopefully Jeff Will be in The Money In The Bank match at WM23,And I hope he wins. I would like to see Jeff go for the WWE title. Jeff And Shawn Micheals in a Ladder Match would be great, Because Shawn was in the first ever ladder match and Jeff is Awesome in those kinds of matches.
But I know it won't happen. Though it would be one hell of a match.

King_Ash

Reaction score
That would be a good match to see Khali vs. Umaga 2 guys who have build up a dominance reputation.

bdogg1

Reaction score
trump is going to pick jeff hardy and it will set up an IC match for WM 23 with UGLY.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Well rumors are saying Bobby Lashley, so this means were not going to see the ECW title defended at WM, I mean I dont really like what ECW has become but title matches are good to see. Especially at wm cause there is usually at least 1 title change.

taify

Reaction score
I think this week's RAW was simply superb..

2 title's changed hands.. some great matches including Orton vs Cena.. so

It is like a treat as we are close to WM!!

the dark knight

i think ross , lawler and flair are gonna b inducted to the hall of fame . i already said this in thread and i'll say it again . KHALI VS UMAGA i knew this was gonna happen since khali went to raw .

Great One

No ones commenting on Edge's win for the MITB? Wtf? I have no idea why they did this, I'm thinking he might lose his spot to someone earlier or something, there is no need for him to be in the MITB again at all, whereas on the other hand they probably have nothing to do for RVD.

I see a Carlito/Torrie heal turn on Flair to set up a match at WM with Carlito going over Flair and getting a huge push.

As for the Hall of the Fame, I'm guessing Savage this monday and then Lawler will probably be the very last one inducted.

Soulpower

The Final MITB qualifying match has been announced.

Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton vs. Carlio has been announced for this Monday's Raw, with the winner advancing into the final slot at the Wrestlemania 23 Money in the Bank Ladder match.

I'm guessing Orton wins and we'll probably get a turn from either Carlito or Flair.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
How gay is that,We just saw a Triple Threat matchlast week on Smackdown between Finlay/Benoit/and MVP,And I for one don't won't to see another one.

Why not have a 10-15 man battle royal with the winner getting the last spot?that imo would be alot better.

3lions

Reaction score
Triple Threat MITB qualifier:
Finlay vs Benoit vs MVP
Winner: Finlay
- Benoit/MVP face off at Mania

Triple Threat MITB qualifier:
Orton vs Carlito vs Flair
Winner: Finlay
- Carlito/Flair face off at Mania

Coincidence, I think not.

Captive8

Reaction score
Yeah it's obvious Orton is going to win this to complete the star studded MITB match. Now we get to see Orton and Edge bump heads even more over a world title shot and further push the break up angle.

Taker

Reaction score
I think Orton will win the Triple Threat MITB qualifying match. He will go onto Wrestlemania with Edge, but Orton will turn on Edge at WM and Rated RKO will split up.

Soulpower

Its pretty much a given that Orton will go the MITB and probably cost Edge the match (leading to a match at Backlash) but I'm want to see what happens with Flair and Carlito. Will we see a heel turn by either one before their next match? Or will we have a face vs face match between the two?

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I think orton will qualify and go onto MITB. Orton and Edge will team up until each of them is on the ladder and then either Orton or edge will push one another off the ladder and take the briefcase.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think that Rated RKO will qualify and Orton will betray Edge and Edge will turn face, which will lead to a match at Backlash.