Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Despicable Me. Was. The. Fucking. Shit.

Proved that a movie doesn't have to be mature to be good.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Castiel

Reaction score
Kick-Ass!
Awesome movie, top five of the year for sure. Not sure what else is on the top five list though....

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Proved that a movie doesn't have to be mature to be good.

Just realized the Blue-ness of this post, I meant to say something like just because it's a modern day kids movie, doesn't mean it's bad, which was my perception of most movies that have come out, with the exception of Toy Story.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
oh & a movie I just recently watched was Eclipse.

Def. the best out of the series. I'm not a Twilight fan at all, my girlfriend is though, and ofcourse, she dragged me along. I read the second book in the 8th grade, and I'm not going to lie it wasn't too bad. But anyways, Eclipse had some pretty good action. The drama is over the top which is expected, and the acting is whatever. You watch this movie because of the books, and pretty much the war scene. It had a bit of humour in it between the two guys everyone slobbers over. Overall, I'd give it a 7/10, def. worth a rental if you don't have anything to watch in the future.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
I wipe my ass with Twilight movies. Literally.

I just saw North by Northwest and Cary Grant still looks absolutely effervescent. He has such panache.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Just saw that PRECEPTION one, so basically, this guy hooks people up to this abortion machine and they're all gettin' high on majirwanna and kicking it in the dream world....
he had sex with this women on a ship and she went to sleep and freddy kurger got her to blieve she was dreaming....so she whatever.(spoiler: "SCORE!!!" dey had sex)
anyways they go into the dream world so they can hunt down freddy kruger but he's on a death bed, jerkin' it a lil'.
then when they're in the space motel, the 3rd rock kid is fighting guys cause their's no gravity in the space world, and this chick is thinking about penises, and that somehow turns cities and stuff upside down...

anyways, I'd rate it a 10/10 cause it was smart and had all this talking and math class stuff and was about something.