Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Except for Nicholas Cage dying, that movie was totally worthless.

The whole movie is "Check it out, this little girl swears and kills people. Oh wait, we only have enough for about half an hour of that... well let's just throw some other worthless shit in there to make it about an hour and a half long."

It also reinforces the notion that nerds just can't write any semblance of a romantic plot in a movie.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Man really? I just got it from the Red Box today. Haven't watched it yet but the previews made it seem pretty funny.

Just got done watching Doomsday. Weird how I've never heard or seen this movie til now. Its my kinda movie.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Planet 51.

I see why it didn't go anywhere when it came out. Had it's moments but me no likey.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hot Tub Time Machine...... Yeah. I was like they just told them to go out there and act like were reliving the 80's while it's being filmed.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Pubilc Enemies.

Don't know how they found Stephen Dorff to act and the prison break scene was too great for words.

Reaction score
Saw Dinner for Schmucks and thought it could have been alot better. I like Paul Rudd and Steve Carrell but it didn't seem to be their best stuff as Carrell isn't really a sidekick type guy.