• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
The Box-YUCK. P.U. Man, this movie is just awful. AWFUL.

Where the Wild Things Are- I don't give a fuck what people think, this was one of my earliest memories of childhood storybooks and it was pretty fucking cool. James Gandolfini is a treasure and deserves a starring role and I wouldn't even mind if it was a Sopranos movie.

comicgeekelly

I just watched Exiled. Exiled is a Chinese film that I read about in Ed Brubaker's Criminal and it sounded pretty cool. I found it for cheap on Amazon and decided to get it. Holy crap, Exiled was awesome! It kept changing what kind of movie it was. First it was a crime drama, then a buddy movie, then back to crime, change over to bullets everywhere action movie, after that it was a buddy road trip, and it finally ended by going back to a crazy ass bullets everywhere action movie. Exiled was a fun movie to watch. I highly recommend it. The fact that it's not in English might put some people off, but I would say that it's very easy to get into and if you get the chance, seek it out and give it a try.

The RKO Disciple

Toy Story 3. Fantastic film, almost shed a man tear near the ending.

I saw it, and i was pulled in, and i couldn't have said it better myself. The story had a good ending to a trilogy like toy story. Unfortunate there will be no 4th, however i see it two ways, for the ones who waited so long for the 3rd most of us are aged so it wouldn't make much sense, and also a 4th would prob take even longer, and may ruin the 3rd, no need to add a 4th, end it at 3 and say goodbye to the lovable toys of Andy's room. It was an awesome way to tell the toys you done me proud and i'm moving on, make her the happiest child alive. the end. Fantastic.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
The Runaways.

Not a terrible movie but your generic sex, drugs and rock n' roll storyline that every movie about bands seems to have.

KenFan4life

I saw Predators!

it was alright, had some cool stuff, no danny glover, so it was tight like a ....ya' know....

an unlubed ear~!