• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Movie you Watched?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date

Colin Gimp

from paris with love. I love john fucking Travolta so much. That's a movie you can put in and enjoy it start to finish, last movie that did that for me was shoot em up. Also just watched shutter island and Office space. Shutter island was aight, drama at it's finest but I can only pretend to care for soo long.. office space is fucking hilliarous..again.

JurassicBonez

They've been mocking me on Facebook since I've seen the movie and said I almost shed tears. They legit made me think the movie was going to end on a sad note with the toys "dieing" when they were holding hands. Then I was like, where are the LGM's? Sure enough, there they were. Then the ending with Andy playing with his toys for the last time, tear jerker.