• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Fight You Watched

the dark knight

nudes of Lori Loughlin, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, and Amy Jo Johnson real or fakes doesnt matter

amy jo jhonson is the pink power ranger i think . i used to like her b4 and i searched everywhere for pics also real or fake but i didnt find any :( . i'll look again if i found anythin i'll post .

ChiWa

Can anybody get the Beulah video back up? I finally have access to a fast enough connection to watch it. Thanks, will rep.

the dark knight

hey GUYZ . i want to gice u ur requests but i dont know where to upliad the pics . and sometimes videos :( . any help . i have some **** for lita n trish . REAL .

the dark knight

njo you dnt, they nvr did nudes

i have 2 pics of trish showing her titts . and one for stacy when she did the ggw ppv years ago . and a video of lita caught in the showers u can almost c her nipples . btw , does anyone have the tag team match that trish was involved in in her last days ? her butt was clearly visible when one guy or lady was draggin her by her tights . a truck load of rep will be added if someone finds it . or atlease the date of the match so i can request it in the media request thread .

koberulz

i have 2 pics of trish showing her titts . and one for stacy when she did the ggw ppv years ago . and a video of lita caught in the showers u can almost c her nipples . btw , does anyone have the tag team match that trish was involved in in her last days ? her butt was clearly visible when one guy or lady was draggin her by her tights . a truck load of rep will be added if someone finds it . or atlease the date of the match so i can request it in the media request thread .

Post them then, but I'll bet you now that at the very least the trish ones are fake.

Exxon

Let's not get any fakes, why the hell would you want to see fakes anyways?? While we're at it, what's with the ghetto writing?

How bout some Ariel/Shelly Martinez. I know she posed for some elite exotics or some other such website.