Last Fight You Watched

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
pretty simple really, last fight you watched and a little bit about it (ie no spamming with just names of fights)

Rampage/Machida - UFC 123

pretty average fight really with Machida not engaging enough in the first 2 rounds. turned it up a notch in the 3rd though.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I just watched UFC 113: Lesnar vs. Carwin. Good show, but that Yoshihiro Amiyaka vs. "The Crippler" Chris Leben was an amazing fight. 3 Rounds of pure craziness from those two. I definitely recommend you guys watching that.

John Marsh

Reaction score
Re: Undressed Request Section

Some women prefer to engaging in water or sun activities with the torso uncovered. The practice is often described as "toplessness" or "topfreedom". Some people prefer not to wear any swimsuit when engaging in such activities. In some places around the world, nude beaches have been set aside for people who choose to engage in normal beach activities in the nude.