Last Fight You Watched

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
If anyone could get some Denise Milani photos it be appreciated. Saw her on ign and she fucking hot, so rep to anyone who can get that.

xtremebadass

Can anyone repost the Torrie and Torrie/Sable playboy shoots? I can't seem to find them without them being small or bad quality. It would be a good idea to sticky a topic with all the WWE Diva Playboy shots, just a thought.

Travis40

Can anyone repost the Torrie and Torrie/Sable playboy shoots? I can't seem to find them without them being small or bad quality. It would be a good idea to sticky a topic with all the WWE Diva Playboy shots, just a thought.

Great idea, I'll get right on it.

MizMasta3000

I'm a fuckin idoit for even mentioning Demi lovato's buck tooth face in the Undressed section.

torvar

Reaction score
Re: Undressed Request Section

there was a website called wrestlingvixxens.com com that had nudes of daffeny and socal val if any one has these pics I'd be greatful

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Re: Undressed Request Section

that adrianne curry chick that poonged that one dude on that one vh1 show about them hooking it up in da' church yo.