Lashley Signs With TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

wrestlezone said:
ESPN.com is reporting that former WWE star Bobby Lashley has officially signed with TNA Wrestling. In addition to stating that he will be continuing his MMA career, Lashley also said that he would be at this Sunday's "Victory Road" PPV

....I thought he already signed with TNA :confused:

seX-Power

He used to be on a pay-per-appearance deal if I'm not mistaken. This can only be good for TNA, he's under 40. :yes:

Travis40

He used to be on a pay-per-appearance deal if I'm not mistaken. This can only be good for TNA, he's under 40. :yes:

The problem with him being under 40, is the possibilty of having to put the TNA Title on him.

Airfixx

LOL. He never did strike me as the legit tough guy/MMA type...

Good for TNA though.

seX-Power

Well at least he's not still in the WWE otherwise he would have been World Heavyweight Champion. At least this way I don't need to watch him leading a brand.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Good signing by TNA. I wonder if they are still going to play him into the Main Event Mafia storyline.

I've also never really seen the humour in the whole " Bath-turd" thing either.

chessarmy

Lashley seems like a cool guy tbh, I heard an interview with him earlier today and I liked his attitude. I hope TNA doesn't shove him down our throats too much, especially with the roster already being incredibly stacked.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

Considering the contract/agreement he was in before, and the one he's in now, I'm pretty sure that's a given he wont just do that.

Ajax

Reaction score
This signing is another example of how TNA is finally evolving into a small time player. I have always believed that TNA was one to two steps away from finally pushing their product over the top and Lashley is a great sign. I really hope Burke, Umaga, and Kennedy(Anderson) make their way to TNA. Have Umaga go back to his Jamal gimmick and have Burke do his pope gimmick. If TNA is able to lock up all four of this guys TNA will be great.