Lashley Signs With TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

This signing is another example of how TNA is finally evolving into a small time player. I have always believed that TNA was one to two steps away from finally pushing their product over the top and Lashley is a great sign. I really hope Burke, Umaga, and Kennedy(Anderson) make their way to TNA. Have Umaga go back to his Jamal gimmick and have Burke do his pope gimmick. If TNA is able to lock up all four of this guys TNA will be great.

The same things were being said when Angle and Christian went to TNA as well. A guy with MMA aspirations and three WWE castoffs will do nothing for TNA.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Actually I still believe that if they sign Kennedy and Umaga under their real names of Eddie Fatu and Ken Anderson, and have them run roughshed over the TNA roster and later be joined by Kurt Angle in a form of N.W.O. remake, I think it would work wonders. Elijah Burke on the other hand, would be more lost in the shuffle than Jethro Holiday.

Hometown Kid

Elijah Burke on the other hand, would be more lost in the shuffle than Jethro Holiday.

:laugh: Nah, Burke's actually talented. Jethro never had a chance with that look, and reminds me a lot of Braden Walker. >_> Is his character even able to talk?

Anyway, Lashley is okay, I hope he's not a champion though. Regardless of what you think of his skills, the guy points like no other, and that time he walked down that hallway was pretty awesome too.

Double J

Reaction score
Actually I still believe that if they sign Kennedy and Umaga under their real names of Eddie Fatu and Ken Anderson, and have them run roughshed over the TNA roster and later be joined by Kurt Angle in a form of N.W.O. remake, I think it would work wonders. Elijah Burke on the other hand, would be more lost in the shuffle than Jethro Holiday.

Have you not watched TNA in the past year? They already have a NWO remake called the MEM. Let's make a list just to make sure;

• Have a bunch of guys come from another company and form a group. Check
  • Give the group a name consisting of three words so to have a shorter version. Check
  • Have this group beat up all the original members of the company. Check
  • Have the group make their own hand 'gang' signs. Check
  • Have the group eventually accepts members in from the original company. Check
  • Have a fight between two people who want to be leader of the group. Check
  • Have the group win every title in the company at one time. Check
  • Have original members of the first said group in this remake group. Check
  • Have every main event in every show/PPV include members of the group. Check

Yeah...yeah I think we got it all.