Lance Storm's TNA Rant Part 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Peep, YOU CRITICIZE THE WWE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!! How come you can and he cant? Are you better than Lance Storm all of a sudden?

Hear that people?

Its the sound of a stake being driven through the heart of Peepshow's argument.

PeepShow

Peep, YOU CRITICIZE THE WWE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!! How come you can and he cant? Are you better than Lance Storm all of a sudden?

B/c He is a wrestler who should be doing something in the wrestling business. I am a wrestling fan who has about a .0000001% shot at doing anything in the wrestling buisness. We are fans who post about this. Has has the money to do something about it. So do something. Like I said, Im not saying his rant is wrong, b/c like I said, most of what he said was true, but he just keeps doing it and doing it and doing it. Let it go, or do something about it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
B/c He is a wrestler who should be doing something in the wrestling business. I am a wrestling fan who has about a .0000001% shot at doing anything in the wrestling buisness. We are fans who post about this. Has has the money to do something about it. So do something. Like I said, Im not saying his rant is wrong, b/c like I said, most of what he said was true, but he just keeps doing it and doing it and doing it. Let it go, or do something about it.

That's a fucking cop out excuse right there.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Posting a thread containing something already posted in another thread? Textbook case of spam where I come from.

WOW! You never cease to amaze me! Did you read what I posted at all? IT'S A DIFFERENT FUCKING COLUMN, YOU MORON!!!

And Peepshow, how do you know Lance Storm has a lot of money...let alone anywhere near enough to start his own promotion? Plus, I think Lance Storm contributes enough to the wrestling business to have a very worthy opinion.

Kaedon

Reaction score

So now you are telling people what they SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do. Why SHOULDNT you be helping them out? You want to see them succeed right? But all you do is sit there and whine about the other guys. Lance Storm has been around the business for longer than youve been alive. He has a right to his opinion, if you dont like it, dont fucking read it and shut the fuck up about what he "should" and "shouldnt" do.

PeepShow

So I dont have the right to my opinion? If you dont like my opinion, then dont read it and shut the fuck up. :)

Anyways, I never once said he didnt have an opinion. I said if he wants to complain, do something about it. THat's all I said. Whether it's trying to ask TNA to see if he can help them out, or do something. IDK, I just think that if he wants to see it succed to fucking bad, then he should do something about it and stop complaining.

Kaedon

Reaction score
So I dont have the right to my opinion? If you dont like my opinion, then dont read it and shut the fuck up. :)

Anyways, I never once said he didnt have an opinion. I said if he wants to complain, do something about it. THat's all I said. Whether it's trying to ask TNA to see if he can help them out, or do something. IDK, I just think that if he wants to see it succed to fucking bad, then he should do something about it and stop complaining.

No, what you have to say about "Lance is right or wrong" that is an opinion. Saying "HE SHOULD DO THIS OR SHOUOLDNT DO THAT" that is not an opinion. If you want to complain about Lance, why dont you do something about it? Why not try to get some negative press for him if you think his opinion is so bad, idk.

Kaedon

Reaction score
start your own blog. your own forum. There are tons of ways.

PeepShow

And Im sure that Lance Storm is gunna come on the forum i created and talk to me. Yeah, that will get a lot of press.

Kaedon

Reaction score
and im sure if Lance Storm started the LSWF it would get just as much press

This Guy

Yeah I don't get it, so just because Lance was in the wrestling buisness he should have to physically try to fix TNA? That doesn't make scense. Lance Storm is retired from Wrestling. He worked with the students in OVW after his retirement, he did his fair share to help the buisness.

But Peep the point your missing is Lance is doing something about it. Its the same thing that you and many former WWE fans try to do when they don't like it. They turn it off. By turning it off, the ratings go down. The more that do it, eventually the ratings get so bad people in WWE or TNA as the case may be catch on. Lance Storm has said, he wants the promotion to sucseed and if you do too you should make your voices heard. How do you do that? You speak out publicly as he has done. You stop supporting the current crappy product by not buying there PPV's or watching there tv. This will get TNA's attention. So to say Lance Storm isn't doing anything to help is actually wrong, he is. Its called a protest. Its like a strike from TNA. If you workers at a company don't like the way they are treated they go on strike. They don't goto work, they stop the company from preforming and therefore reduce the flow of money to the company. This forces the company to take the demands of there employees seriously. What Lance Storm is encouraging people to do, TNA & WWE fans alike. If you don't like the product then don't support it. The problem is there are so many WWE & TNA haters out there bitching about how bad the product is, but still tuning in and buying the PPV's Well by doing that, you only are telling the WWE & TNA that you like what there giving you...then you come onto forums and bitch that it sucks. Well the answer is simple, and Lance Storm gave it to us....stop watching/supporting it. Like those big companies, WWE & TNA would have to sit down and say, okay what do we have to do to get our employees (in this case our fans) to start supporting our product again?

This Guy

Well don't get me wrong, I'm sure Lance Storm doesn't have all the answers either, but his view of the situation is solid. And thats hard to deny. You had said earlier Why doesn't he see if he can work as there booker/creative. And truthfully, that would be awesome. I think it would give TNA a huge boost. Enough to get them to WWE level? No probably not. But I think you would start to see a slight boost in the ratings and buy rates. Reason being that with Storm in Russo's position, Story lines would probably make more scense and you wouldn't get a lot of that bait and switch that Russo is famous for, that just tends to turn more fans away then bring in when its all said and done. Would TNA be perfect? No. Would it be better over night? of course not. But I think an improvement would be noticable in the shows if Storm was doing Russo's job. But the reason why that will never happen is again, Storm is retired. He doesn't want to be back on the road and he wants to keep living in Calgary. If he took Russo's job he would no doubt have to either move to Florida or would be traveling all the time again, which he doesn't want as he wants to just raise his family. So he has his wrestling school now.