Lana picks fight with Brock Lesnar on behalf of Rusev

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I saw this on Twitter this morning and thought it would be worth mentioning here.

“@HeymanHustle & @BrockLesnar are back.I look forward to the day that @RusevBUL will CRUSH the man that conquered streak ! @WWE #RAW”

Basically what this tells me is Rusev and Lana are gonna interrupt Heyman and Lesnar next time they promo and the two of them brawl. I think we all know how that's gonna end.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I saw this on Twitter this morning and thought it would be worth mentioning here.

“@HeymanHustle & @BrockLesnar are back.I look forward to the day that @RusevBUL will CRUSH the man that conquered streak ! @WWE #RAW”

Basically what this tells me is Rusev and Lana are gonna interrupt Heyman and Lesnar next time they promo and the two of them brawl. I think we all know how that's gonna end.
A homoerotic encounter? :idk:

Reactions: Butters! and Rogue

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
That's an interesting conclusion based on the fact that the next time they promo Cena will also be there, given that Cena is facing Lesnar at SummerSlam for the WWE WHC and all.

Reactions: edge4ever

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Just Lana talking shit on behalf of her man, nothing else. There might be a heel vs heel stare down between the two backstage, ala Brock Lesnar and the NWO in 2002, but I wouldn't expect there to be any physical interaction between them. There would literally be no upside to having Lesnar destroy Rusev in a brawl or vice versa (although seeing them go at it would be great from a mark point of view.)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just Lana talking shit on behalf of her man, nothing else. There might be a heel vs heel stare down between the two backstage, ala Brock Lesnar and the NWO in 2002, but I wouldn't expect there to be any physical interaction between them. There would literally be no upside to having Lesnar destroy Rusev in a brawl or vice versa (although seeing them go at it would be great from a mark point of view.)
You mean MY point of view? :lol1: But really, I don't give a shit about Lesnar, so meh

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
May as well feed Rusev to Bork.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My man Brock WILL defeat John Cena and win the titles and he WILL destroy Rusev. And Lana better stay in the back as Brock WILL destroy her as well if she event attempts to get in the ring with him

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The lass has a point, she was right

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh come on, EVERYONE thinks Brock is going to win. Sorry to inform you, but you are not the first and only to make that prediction like you were with the streak.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh come on, EVERYONE thinks Brock is going to win. Sorry to inform you, but you are not the first and only to make that prediction like you were with the streak.
you can only say what you see lad