Lana picks fight with Brock Lesnar on behalf of Rusev

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My man Brock WILL defeat John Cena and win the titles and he WILL destroy Rusev. And Lana better stay in the back as Brock WILL destroy her as well if she event attempts to get in the ring with him
But what if.... It were Lana Vs Brock!?

Lana Vs Brock WM31.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Everyone thought the same when Brock started "feuding" with Cena. Now, the biggest fight of the summer? Brock Lensar vs John Cena!

*Quotes are there because the first time Brock and Cena exchanged glances, the next minute they're fighting, but then WWE didn't really book it until Brock felt like it.

Hmm? :idk:

Brock vs Cena happening again was infinitely more plausible than Brock vs Rusev. The latter would only make sense if they wanted either man as a babyface, and that isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Hmm? :idk:
What's so confusing? I didn't think they were going to go at it when they first encountered each other. It took quite a long time for the build-up to get to where both men were at when they fought each other.
Brock vs Cena happening again was infinitely more plausible than Brock vs Rusev. The latter would only make sense if they wanted either man as a babyface, and that isn't gonna happen anytime soon.
Yeah, that wasn't what I was saying, tho. Yes, it's plausible that they would fight each other again. I was saying that it took a long time to get from first glance, first encounter, to fighting, then the climax, which was a few years ago.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What's so confusing? I didn't think they were going to go at it when they first encountered each other. It took quite a long time for the build-up to get to where both men were at when they fought each other.

Yeah, that wasn't what I was saying, tho. Yes, it's plausible that they would fight each other again. I was saying that it took a long time to get from first glance, first encounter, to fighting, then the climax, which was a few years ago.

Brock F-5'ed Cena on his very first night back in the WWE... it was clear then they were gonna instigate a feud right then and they ending up fighting at the very next PPV.

That's a totally different scenario than the possibility of Brock vs Rusev eventually happening.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Brock F-5'ed Cena on his very first night back in the WWE... it was clear then they were gonna instigate a feud right then and they ending up fighting at the very next PPV.

That's a totally different scenario than the possibility of Brock vs Rusev eventually happening.
Thing is, tho... that didn't happen without a reason. Brock and Cena encountered each other somewhere. Cena at the time was a heel character, that whole rapper thing.

Look, all I was saying, is there's a slight possibility that they'd have a match at some point or go into a feud, whatever small or big they may be. That's all.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I completely see why Lock was confused.
I said WWE wouldn't brand a Rusev/Lesnar match.
You said 'Everyone' thought the same about Lesnar/Cena.
See the confusion? Your post made it seem as if nobody thought this match would take place.
You also said Cena and Lesnar were 'feuding' with an emphasis on the quotation marks.
This was what confused Lock. Your post seemed to lack rationality at the time