lady hotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

this is the launch of my hate campaigan against you so fuck you bitch and your ugly :starwars:

LOL, who the fuck are you?

Ah, I get it. You're just another virgin who wants me to flame them and give them their 15 minutes of fame. Alright! Oh, but before you ask, I'm sorry but I won't be your online girlfriend.

Bet you're all wondering where this guy comes into play...Because, I have no fucking clue either. JUST out of the blue, this dickhead shows up. Just like that. Just like herpes...Much like herpes....infact...I think he IS some strange form of herpes.

You are a tragic figure in that you do not realize the living contradiction that you are - you peruse message boards to criticize people on their lives and appearances, while at the same time spending your life sitting in a chair accomplishing nothing in the process but if your parents let you sit in the basement all day and atrophy, more power to you.

I'm also assuming he is a flamboyant bisexual who dresses in provocative female clothing because he is perhaps making a statement.

Furthermore, there isn't a sufficent amount of evidence for this, but I'm going to assume he is a fucking lard-ass who seems forever cursed to be glued to his computer seat. It's not that he can't get up, but I'm going to assume he is so fucking fat, his fat rolls lodged themselves under the arm-rests, so he can't get up without the chair raising along with him. Noticing his awkward situation, he was ashamed of it and decided to just stay...forever sitting.

If flaming were a sport, I'd say it'd be like hunting, because you're the wild hog caught in a trap, and I'm the hunter with a rifle in my hands, shooting you. You're not on my level, and you never will be. Your sub-par tactics are fucking ridiculous, and I don't know why I'm flaming you, but it's pretty fucking fun.

Has the blood dried up on your wrists yet? Did you re-apply your mascara in strategic places, as to make it look smeared?

Go push that finger further up your rectum and lick whatever feces you can muster up under your fingernails.

theovertaker

Reaction score
LOL, who the fuck are you?

Ah, I get it. You're just another virgin who wants me to flame them and give them their 15 minutes of fame. Alright! Oh, but before you ask, I'm sorry but I won't be your online girlfriend.

Bet you're all wondering where this guy comes into play...Because, I have no fucking clue either. JUST out of the blue, this dickhead shows up. Just like that. Just like herpes...Much like herpes....infact...I think he IS some strange form of herpes.

You are a tragic figure in that you do not realize the living contradiction that you are - you peruse message boards to criticize people on their lives and appearances, while at the same time spending your life sitting in a chair accomplishing nothing in the process but if your parents let you sit in the basement all day and atrophy, more power to you.

I'm also assuming he is a flamboyant bisexual who dresses in provocative female clothing because he is perhaps making a statement.

Furthermore, there isn't a sufficent amount of evidence for this, but I'm going to assume he is a fucking lard-ass who seems forever cursed to be glued to his computer seat. It's not that he can't get up, but I'm going to assume he is so fucking fat, his fat rolls lodged themselves under the arm-rests, so he can't get up without the chair raising along with him. Noticing his awkward situation, he was ashamed of it and decided to just stay...forever sitting.

If flaming were a sport, I'd say it'd be like hunting, because you're the wild hog caught in a trap, and I'm the hunter with a rifle in my hands, shooting you. You're not on my level, and you never will be. Your sub-par tactics are fucking ridiculous, and I don't know why I'm flaming you, but it's pretty fucking fun.

Has the blood dried up on your wrists yet? Did you re-apply your mascara in strategic places, as to make it look smeared?

Go push that finger further up your rectum and lick whatever feces you can muster up under your fingernails.
wtf I've flamed the likes of rated tss peepshow I thought Id give you the honor of me flaming you but if your gonna be disrespectful you have just opened the gates to your own hell bitch !!!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What a crap flame, you have flamed the likes of Peepshow but you lost, dance bitch!

Bigfella

Reaction score
wtf I've flamed the likes of rated tss peepshow I thought Id give you the honor of me flaming you but if your gonna be disrespectful you have just opened the gates to your own hell bitch !!!

And they all laughed in your face.

Beer

Fuck off..... Roll off more like you Fat Fuck.

Hey go pick on some one your own size. Oh, sorry, there is nobody your size.

LadyHotrod

WOW, you consider flaming TSS an accomplishment? HAHAHAHA!

Homosexual.

There is just something so undeniably pathetic about you.....it's like I have to insult you.....I can't even explain it. I blame it on your mentality, I mean there has to be some kind of mental disorder that you're keeping secret from us all.

Maybe if you took more incentive in real life land, then online land wouldn't be so cruel to you. You don't comprehend why people find you irritating? Look at yourself and where you're at, and maybe, just maybe you'll figure out that the problem might not be you, but the way you present yourself (which, since you're too fucking dumb to figure it out, is like an uneducated jackass).

You've shown me that there is infact an incurable problem with you. A disease that will spread amongst other idiots. You’re so horribly moody and hypocritical, it’s no wonder you’ve never had a boyfriend. Who the hell would want to date someone who one minute is happily sucking your dick, then the next, biting it off?

What you're asking for here is a textual shotgun blast to the genitals, when all it would take for someone of your....caliber is a kick in the shins to quiet your arrogant ass. All of your attacks are grade school level at best.

You offer no creativity. You offer nothing funny as you temper tantrum your way into your bedroom to cry yourself to sleep. Fag.

The thing is, given your level of intellect, you have to be either pretty good in bed or pretty good in the kitchen to snap up a man. No matter how desperate the local flaming homosexual is, I find it hard to believe that he would get with you for your "intelligence".

You obviously have no employable skills whatsoever. You have the educational level of a 4th grader, at the most, so that knocks you out of the running for any sort of position that requires any real skill.

Unlike your menial, languorous ass, I am self sufficient and I don't need anyone to buy me a damn thing. How hard did you have to whine before your poor bastard father finally broke down and bought your computer and internet connection for you because you were too lazy to pick up the help wanted ads?

I bet you're jealous because I'm not a stupid fat pig like yourself, and men don't need to be drunk to be sexually interested in me. I'm not a tramp, and I'm not a supermodel. I'm just a pretty girl with a nice body and self confidence. Too bad you strike out on all three accounts.

Sit down, you're owned.

theovertaker

Reaction score
there has to be some kind of mental disorder* I'm just a pretty girl**
Sit down, you're owned.***

* I have so thanks for stating the ovious
** my arse
*** I never back down

what I think your like a spolit brat whos mum and dad let you do what ever you want also your a loser with no friends also that only male "company" you will ever get will cost you $200 or 2g of coke !!!

1chiban

Reaction score
You are fighting a losing battle my friend. LadyHotrod is just WAY too good at this for you!